Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, March 12, 2016

new things

as a big past life that I lived once from oklahoma with fairy tail standards.

some new things:

thought use; think to the ideal to use things then your creativing is spiritual, you don't have to forget so if you think to work things out then you will get better results.

ben zeo zoeburg was a father from the past that visited me yesterday, I couldn't believe it as I had more than one father in my pat life. I did his request then he was released by the creator back to the past. so I hope he lives on another planet so I think this will work out for me. ciou for now. see the end as possible then you know what will come.

done; I am not to be overwhelmed. an use as I go to somewhere else is ideal, if I don't accept help then I am aware to where I go. This is a buyer ideal if you want to know the truth, so think to buy or trade or create reports with this. Nope is the answer most the time so waiting I am or use is a thought.

illusion dispelling or hit routine; if you think with the unconscious that something is there then, the illusion is there or if not there the illusion fades away by feel. as you realize the point that indicates, think that you realize the illusion isn't, think to acknowledge the illusion gone unless you think it is. As you acknowledge the illusion as an illusion then, you or others can hear it or you can taste the ideal. Now I think it seen is the point, thought though that is taste enough.

Realize this for what this is so the illusion is gone. Seen then because you acknowledge this for what this is there, envision or imagine a white light burst from the body building up aura energy. See by the particles then in parting, so then the illusion fades away without some hit. As no rally is necessary though no hit necessary is no longer a hit by feel, that doesn't seem to occur. Seeing no hit necessary is no point or ideal by conclusion or feel.

mission; The mission is with goals that you think as a goal point or ideal with goals, that exist by feel or area use then you realize the points. As a goal to know thus the illusion is there or gone with the wind or ideal that you think is whisking the point away. As you realize the goal in mind you know what to do, set boundaries if you need them or use the point that exists with some area activity.

near ending; this is where I am retired.

focus; this is where I am aware with focus that's there, that I shift from my body that's dead then go my own way.

Au naturale peeing release; Think the release is done as a point where you think your peein off bad or negative energy, from the area effect that you think to use the toilet. Then as you use the toilet the energy goes from you, where the body restores itself and things are not effecting you after the fact. As pea is release with named ideal or shit, the use is created by feel that pinneal gland creates by feel. So think then your aware, as the focus point your aware by ideal is with a greater understanding.

Then as you focus the bad energy that disrupts the body cells goes out with the piss or shit then you create a release that allows your body to feel normal as you get the right minerals. That is all you need to know about this except the ideal is cell activity, this uninterrupted by cell activity is what you focus energy from that changes things.

Though this is bodily done to seem normal in activity. Think the point then work with ideal concepts, as the pattern or thought is there. You don't have to do it unless you want to do things, just think you are then you avoid the mess or ideal with must use toilets.

release; fixed is a point then, as you think is way to work.

grand theft; the theft is planned, the area is scouted then the place is cased. as you think your safe the ideal goes off, as the people are involved that create the theft by you speaking of the ideal. so I think the ideal is a point that exists what you will. if you think to speak to them they cancel the theft or leave you alone. so that is all that is to this. where grand theft auto is retaking the car as repossession is a bitch. that is what life offers sometimes. so I think this is their way to laugh and let you shift away with life.

work effort; the heather thompson work offer doesn't dry up. the heather moisant work offer doesn't dry up. or not. seen as a view is there the emotion is what creates by ideal you think as you think the feelings without feelings. seen and use is different upon viewpoint yet same in application. seeable I think this is a point that is useful.

so I will use this to create some effect maybe ice to freeze things unwanted out with fire to heat things up. just think then focus then your done. so if there in the use then you know what you do. the physical results is some ice or hot flashes then us separate to work with you, if you think emotion or emoe display sometimes the point with the ideal you think is also possible.

seen use; as you think to the point you might notice a laughing man in the backroad or background, so I think this will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *