Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, March 28, 2016

weaponry

Wea: Weapon casting; The ideal is the wave of energy is the cause the response is from those that care, that are sensitive to others with the influence to the moon. The ideal ends as the point is done. So the moon is the cause by influence through the waves of energy, sent forth that create what we wish or speak. Unless we don't need the wish to occur in an en or at the end, then it will happen. That is interesting don't you think? If you think the influence shaped like a point is said then, the weapon by feel or ideal is the focus point to this energy that you cast forth. Then the energy can take shape, as anything you want to happen. That is all there is by thought to this. The physical actions are what you think to do, where you direct by focus to create as you intuitively understand things to do. This can include gunshot that is fired from some imaginary rifle or gun. This means you can imagine the weapon or ideal imaginary thing, then focus with the ideal to create what effect you want.

Just imagine. That david grace: seemed harmless then proved bad for the area, if in mental hospital from detox to be there transferred to not to be released from mental ward or crisis center in the hospital. thinking of suicide so placed in hospital. as though "ain't that a bitch".

plasticity; transfer to plastic is interesting. as you think a current goes to plastic plasticity occurs, then slightly comes off into the food so your weight is in plastic. think not to eat food with plastic in it, so thinking it goes to plastic means your weight goes to plastic possibly leaving you and created is less weight or no weight onto you and not comes to your brain. this shows as gullibility that indicates, what I call a plastic look an is there in the eyes that shows what you were eating. ingenious right? so I think I might succeed.

thinking; maybe I should just leave this area alone and move, as that is a place or point to goto. so that is the end of this as I figure out new things, I will place them as I figure things out. I believe that jesus was a lich now that was placed to indicate moving on as a sybol or symbolism shows after death, he was alive with the same wounds that never seemed to disappear.

so farewell to that belief, when it goes then it will never be back. as though from a dream I remember, "dent be wait" that means don't be the weight. this means from early language that, dent be wait is what allows slender or other weights. so ciou for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *