Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, March 7, 2016

locater

location: I think you left a way out, think to no longer exist as your corporeal form then you are where you want to seem. So you are actually as I am aware of this, somewhere you came from. then all you need to do is think to seem on the planet of orion or near the end of the belt of orion. So you are actually as I am aware of this, somewhere you came from by feel. This depends on a search or spotting, by the spirit to where you think you were then your where you are.

If you don't think this is a place you were then, you think of where you want to be as the spirit shows all as the place is known by the spirit to you. The spirit can show where your soul is if soul searching, as well with glimpses or visual ideal. That is the amazing part of your spirit, that you can locate nearly anything or find things then. When you want to return then think of your place then your there. That is all for today, so there is a way to go there.

Thats how you do this by focus, if you think you know, then you realize by area focus or thinking. So that is the amazing part of the amygdala, that allows for this ideal. By announcing or thinking I am done, then you conscious is your own ideal or inner self aware thought. That is what I recall from the lessons, that were taught on location.

Seen thought; I won't get in trouble, as I think no matter what occurs excepting for others. They find their phone, that I know or they get a new one seeing as I am not stupid. Don't let them get to you. So I won't be a target. I think I will work things out by feel, except I won't be out of money. If there is a way then they exist. So ciou around and enjoy yourself. Think as your weights dropping, then you know by magic where things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *