Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

a criminal thought

This came from a criminals diary, that I read as I looked over someone else or elses view he named it. This is the point I think, then know as things work by the viewpoint or create by the ideal so read carefully if you want to catch the hidden thought. That is: "This I think so I think my subconscious created the point by now." as "this is the essential truth by feel, as you think then don't repeat."

in ap apnea; lisa will quit smoking. I will help if needed. the draconians divert their attention from me, so I am no longer effected by them. the end.

Dream creating; These are created first by the mind and then with conscious intention. For anything to become a reality in your personal life, you must first know it as a possibility. Then among the myriad of possibilities, you may choose those you would like to incorporate into your life. What you hear or then see is what surs dreams to occur by fellowship.

spellcreating; cret: to spellcreate is where you think a point then think energy creates what you want. that is all there is to this. this creates what you think.

garden of dreams; possible garden

Today we will embark on a journey inward, to the place where ideas and dreams are seeded. These are created first by the mind and then with conscious intention. For anything to become a reality in your personal life, you must first know it as a possibility. Then among the myriad of possibilities, you may choose those you would like to incorporate into your life

Using the analogy of a garden, you must first have a basic idea of what a garden is. What do you want to put into your garden: fruits, veggies, herbs, flowers? How will you decide what to grow in your garden: see what others are growing, deciding what foods you like to eat, browsing seed catalogs? Don't need to have spellforms or have dreams this way.

After you have chosen what you would like to grow, it is time to choose the seeds you will plant. You will also need to know what steps are needed to allow the seeds to grow and mature. These include issues such as soil temperature, irrigation needs, sunlight and fertilizer.

Creating anything in your life follows the same pattern. It is up to you to choose which seed and the amount of nurturance or attention you will give that seed. The fulfillment of your goals and dreams are in your hands. There are many spirit beings on the other side waiting to help you with these desires but you must first choose what you desire, then ask for assistance.

in an ap; so with an approach comes response, then is the point I think then create by feel. whatever ruins my life no longer ruins my life, as the creator changes things to create better results. so think pink then use what you think is wits, as you think the fact you think a point or ideal. that is the point that is obvious if spoken. that is the point of a dream, thought to think what you want or feel what you do then the dream is over.

no potential loss; I don't lose any girlfriends, boyfriends or friends by feel unless I want to lose one. As no potential is no loss, if you don't bother to talk to them.

no use; thinking to live I made a mistake so I deserve death. whatever I feel I don't feel like eating. this I think is my end so I think a point, this is where I think I will go now and enjoy myself. so think or work twith the vaccine, then the creator nullifies the poison.

hazardous; think not to use this as this is now a hazard. now not to use this is to use this so this is the point I think. think the point then work with a vision by what you think is appropriate, then think of something useful as this causes the creator to reveal what you can think. I think I am going to look and find a new world so ciou. ciou nevada nervious.

conviction; I ain't no convict so I am no problem, I mistrusted not by what I create or do. I didn't get you with my convictions. any irritations are not there anymore. I don't not dare to do magic as this is what works with life, any death is incidental and stays dead. So I think this will do as this works by what you think, now just think as all I do is walk around or do things for people. Don't let the pain be felt as I'm felt or feeling. If you tell the truth or don't tell the truth, then you don't have to remember anything. think to work then your aware to not use draconian, then I will trust what is done. As nothing is done against me, otherwise my friends are not done against. So no problem and nothing done in memory is occured by now that exists with someone else. As now this is convicts or not by what I think, I think this is where I am that I can leave or not bother others.

thought patterns; There is a criminal indication if your interested in catching a criminal, with thought patterns that are what reveals this. Thinking the area look or use, I think so I believe this is where I leave off and go do normal things as I am aware this is what is ended. I will do as I normally can create things, so I think this is an ideal or unique end that I follow. I will now do the thing I thought to do so I go to a better life, by the creator I now will go offline as this wasn't supposed to occur. By all means or courts I avoided I will now go away and never come back or stay away, this away time is from those pissed off or not needing my attention. So what you feel if you about to repeat things then, skip to the end or don't repeat by feel or ideal life energy. Seeya around.

So anything else; Anything else then I will do, as I need to die or create ideal for life no longer interests me. As this is to do or die I think this is a more or less safe point, so I will do the deed here as this is where I last remember dying by hanging. So I think this is my point I will remember, so I think I will go do my duty and let this auto writer body write. I think I linked to the body, so it writes what I do as I think to correct or write. This is what I mean, think that I think so this is the end then my body acts as though it is the end then I go as I must to some area then naturally die off.

This is indicated by a missing letter or ideal period that is there in some expression. I think I am not thinking much so I feel dumb or smart as I think to use the creator to goto another time, as I lay hanging I am aware to what I did when I did things so things I do is what is occured. Yet I believe this isn't my only way out as the astral shell shifts by death it may repeat the things that occur in life.

As this is a point I think is alive or dead spots, I will ignore the living till I need to work with them. That is probably cause for the walking dead. So I think I will do nothing more, as I think I deserve better than I can get I will die to live again. So saying this I will ciou for now, till a later period that you see me again. ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *