Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Seeing souls

This came from seeing the souls of animals or people, as they are aware or non aware I could read them. So I think to see the soul emanation to see the trace, then let the subconscious see what is there. As though the energy is some point you know by memory, for the creator allows you to know what is there. See the point is ideal so you know what to do, as you think or work so the emanation gives this away. As you think of the point, then this can operate as a gate.

I think you can think what you want to create with this, as this is use by the feel that you know by intuition to create. That seems by the uses or used though to create by feel, that is by the ideal you sense or not, as you think to do things that you think by thought to create. This is Sole use, so think then to turn it off by now.

Sol use; So its in immediance if things are human to occur with dogs, otherwise other animals will response according to what they feel. However with humans this is with some response to the area or reply that they do things. So this is the thought or things they do is not the ideal that is always done till unnecessary as this is intent to create ideal.

So they decide when it is unnecessary. I found this irksome so I played a joke that I was the dog where they were the humans and found that they despite their looks were somewhat human even though they are only animals if not human. The animal seems to think of food where humans think of the point then use their own point.

As the creator knows this sol, think then he could create something. As this is a point with animals they know what they do, so I stopped playing the joke, then worked by feel to create what I thought was realitic yet I found they are right if human the person will do immediate ideal if they think its necessary.

If they think its not an animal they expect to create what they feel is correct. So give them what they want or ignore them is the response. This is all that is useful about this ideal. I am thoughly done enough with this research, so I think I will use some interest or go as I don't need to stay around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *