Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, March 14, 2016

normany oklahoma

Spellbook interstate law
this is the interstate ideal I read from the minds

study; think a point then you know what is true by the creator that could be you. this works to your advantage, as the creator is energy consciousness with ideal to use. as some focus point or sometimes a study. this is with them as a study. think then you can get ideal known as expression. unset is illusion as the illusion is unset by what is there.

that is my wish as I think to unset illusion then I do, so this I believe will seem uses to create what I think. as the ideal is seen then you know what the illusion is use, as the matter illusion is ideal you express or use ideal you think has mass. otherwise the item could appear where some items don't have mass. just focus the ideal force to move the illusion away, then you remove the illusion that be the feel. as that is a superconductor effect this is a point to work.

restore; the minerals improve, they have what the body needs. when or where they are needed to restore the body. think of ideal use with vit a-e then iron use to restore capability. when you use this.

new era; think the era then you know what is the era, that ended so think the point instead then the creator creates the point.

new; the new ideal is a new point to do or use so think the point then, you can get what you wish underneath the ideal you think as amount is due.

mcbert; a farted upon person will be distracted from the place or allowed there, so they will leave if interest is somewhere else as they sense your intent.

thinking; think the ideal then you know or knew what you can get. this is the thinking behind this. if terriific thinking then this is sometimes applauded or terrible thinking then is sometimes avoided, you see the the point then you know what is possible. the point the subconscious shows you what is there. if you think the mass then is that point that exists or then you realize what mass is there. act the part then you know what is available, othrwise don't act the part to not get in trouble.

the end; I think the end here is needed points are done, so your free to go as you think to use what you want. no longer heroine or drug related is the intended point that exists by what you do. any drug related habitat ideal is needed to go by feel where you buy it from a drug store or pharmacy. so that is all. so you can go now. thank you I think this was useful, so I might use this as this is again used information.

think or stop; the info I find interesting is use by feel its then use or don't use its done. so on to the next ideal or leave alone.

this is a memory from a dead gang banger of a world he visited, as there are interstate accidents you might be alert to the area. then change something to use the ideal shift away.

norman; nrmal world. this is a point I said I know. so I think this is an ideal to use as an antidote, as butterbeer that is butter with water with sugar or substitute sugar. then that is use by feel or use by the ideal that exists with a point you think. think as you like then you cure yourself by the feel or fear factor, as you treat this is use as you treat this as though not there yet let your body work with it.

think the point to separate or saturate by the fetid clothes, then your aware by feel that exists as you think or area use. that is the way that you deal with illusion. so its time to use this as though what is there is a ghost that disappates away by the creator. when you think to create what is an ideal to see an use what is there. then this is a thought that counts. this is what we do, think as you know to work.  so I think this is a point or use of trade. ciou till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *