Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Abilify

So what if you had something to do and worked for a living, otherwise you knew you were at your last dregs and needed to get funds quickly? The solution is none except for this:

Working solution; Think to create the need or idea and then the need exists. This works like the point is food or drink is there, then you eat or drink when you want yourself to be nourished yet less. then there is where the brain sets the hungry state controlled by thinking, this is used of a balance with the scale bearing the weight you want to be or think your not the weight you'd rather not be.

Turning off the stomach heart brain motor response. see that controls the hunger and keeps you from eating, thinking by realization that the hunger isn't there. an its like hey I don't need to eat. just say or think so no I don't, as you can think then you don't do it.

Something then is where or when you think on it, then you can transform yourself or those you think about or feel into what you see. that is the trick to weightloss, if you see a thinner person then you think your that shape.

So then feel and act it as acting it, this is used as though your a transmutable shapeshifter. where your transforming yourself to become, the shape you want to be is there. that is the trick to shapeshifting. this is excluding the fact, that you could be your own weight or any weight you think to exist as by feel.

If you feel yourself shaping by the spirit then you are shifting your form assuming you know the shape then its safe. otherwise if your shiftshaping your body spirit into that of a dog, then feel yourself as you are when you think your not transforming. then you can say your not doing it.

Then if you can think or feel like your not doing it, no longer needing to shapechange, you stop changing your form and do normal things and have normal body functions. that is when the way of shape changing is done, this is for your class 101 information.

other idea:

what did you have? that is the question that is revealing an important answer. This is from your subconscious awareness reaction sometimes to others feelings. So this is just an example of the way we feel something others do. This is cool that you can cause us to use what we have or can get.

See that means we choose something on the basis of feel. If we're empathetic, we feel what others feel. So unless we shield ourselves for feeling others feelings we don't need to feel and this is from their feelings. I can feel what you feel if I focus to feel your feeling. So I think its a subconscious trick.

A suggestion allows for this idea. I figured out a trick, if you think on the person's name and use thought to think and know what they are feeling then you realize by the spirit that goes through everything what they are feeling.
If you think to shield yourself or think not to feel what they feel, then you won't get sick or eat when they do.

Thus you won't feel what they feel unless its safe. Thats what an empath can do. So I can call myself an empath. Chocolate makes it even better as though a thought were the feeling and you knew what was felt. This is an interesting idea and adaptation to what is there, so you see the trick yet? If your open to others you can feel what they feel when you think on it or just feel like yourself. If your closed by a shield then you won't react like they will but you might do things that are not quite right.

So this is when sometimes heather johnson moisant will answer me through the facebook, that is she is up to the task to answer. That is if she feels like it from my thinking of the need to know and from her of all people. See that's how it works by now. So I think I know and I realize by what is done. That is all there is to this point. What I think is this, if you think to scent things or taste things, then at the end of your focus point to know what is eaten or how things smell.

 This is usually around you or near a person, so your aware by now that this is the spirit informing you and this is directed by the soul guiding your spirit energy body. The subconscious is where you think and feel a need to create something, then you know by realization for awareness that it worked or occurs something.

So I think and believe that I can smell or taste what a person is thinking about eating and he or she is sensed with what she remembered that she or he ate from now or later. That is the main point to this idea that you can experience. Then work around the taste and work with what is there, this is only done if you need to do so. Other times you only need to think about the person to feel what they are feeling or tasting. The smell thing isn't always done.

This can effect anywhere and your subconscious, that is aided by your spirit guided with the soul can sense things as though it occured to them or for them to another. This only means that you know what you realize, what you know is what you think you know by now. So that is all there and thought is to this effect or your over the effect.

Then you know what you feel and think to know by what you consider of course this means you feel things or think things and the person that can handle the request will know by what he or she feels with the right reaction. This is a point I learned from the past. So today as I thought I remembered something I knew I remembered this.

Written by D., Caz, Ben and SH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *