Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Focuser life

This is a lifetime that includes telepathy and things of telekinesis. It lived around 1201 bc to 1100 ac in another dimension and died in a modern looking america. Near the same point that a car had hit it. Special ability was creative magic, that means he or she could make anything by the area reforming things with the thought to what is needed. That was what was so interesting about this lifetime. All except for the point that you only needed magic for things sometimes only thought was needed by intention, so I think this life wanted me free or something as everytime I thought of him or her I was free of my bonds and set lose to do what I wanted. This is what I noted in this life what that life was capable of by feel:

suggestions:

This is the idea of where you are. These are the suggestions by the area you think to create an idea, for you can suggest to yourself so you deliver to the point and with a point sometimes thought. See I think that sometimes spoken is the point of view by what you do, so that doesn't mean anything compared to this. When you do something you get something done, think before you speak as your likely to find it is happening sometime as its true. The way this works is through your next life and the energy thought, that you perceive from him or her or it by feel.

Thought; The thought of the day is a cool way to go, see thats if its acceptable by those you respect. This is thought thinking itself or the thought you don't respond to is usually something that happens by feel.

fruit; use is fruit to create with and the point is their way, so think and their way is done or created by energy.

orgone:

This is the action that can be done by feel or otherwise is the thought sometimes that is possible if the condition is right. These are tricks and don't always work, so I think and work where they just might work right. Otherwise I just think and do things by thinking. That sorta rhetorical thought is what this could be. You can't argue with an idea that's rhetorical. So the thought by orgonne is this:

thinking; This is a point where this is the thought that I had for those that counted by what they do, so if I think then I know the thought is sometimes done unless I don't want to do it.

The thought; The idea is this, think in your heavier moment to don't bulge and not eat your weight. So what I think is the moment in time, the moment clarifies itself and I am aware of things from what is revealed. That is the original method to the area I visited, this is the one I visited with and left by use with focus and some feel. So I think this will work here. Lets try this out, thinking the point or working the moment. Thinking the point clarifies things and working the point makes things happen. So I will go now and oblige people by what I feel is necessary, thinking the point to do is what led me up to this. Yet I am working with the point, getting results by imagining the end result.

Then stating the point to create the basic or advanced idea. That is all I needed to do to derail obama and allow hillary her win if possible, so in my mind I can do anything yet in the physical real life deal with the problem and do so by meditation. That is what it says in a book that came from my ancient mental library and that seems to be what works. So I believe that I will go and do something right now, then wait out the moment and think to myself to create a point and work with others.

This thinking; this is the thought that create action, create as you want to create yet beware the undead that lurk in the woods. This is my last thought there as him. So I think this counts as a point or idea, otherwise knowable as some other action point. This is some other idea though, that I am a were that is lurking around, thinking of things to do and absolutely bored. So I think I will do things else and work with others, this is used as they want to be worked with by feel. That is how the past life reflected in this idea thought of action.

reduction; the reduction is the cost reduced by the feel, that only means you create with idea or a point that exists. so what I think is an idea and that idea creates by focus, thinking to use this I believe that you could do anything with your own means. so this means is where people are over the point, this is usually by what you think and that thought is what counts.

orgone thinking:

This is the ability that exists as you do know, but think as this is not done if uncounted for as you don't know you won't use it except when this is not usually by feel. This shows a willingness to go do things. However the thought is the use of something. Think of a point and you create a point by the feeling in that you have something to work with by feel. So another use is to think a point and usage comes easily.

Where this is a moment in stupidity, that then you are aware of the futility and care not to do things any longer only means depression. So the end of this is an idea. This is the end point that you are aware is done by now so think to remember the ending. That is what you can write an use as this is an ideal result of feel. If the result stinks or doesn't work then you don't write it down or have to use it. So if you or they are aware then you or they know by feel. That is all I could record there and I had to return immediately after almost freezing to death. This is what I could find out.

Theory; the theory is this, the person responsible is the person who takes the drugs so if they didn't take the drugs then they aren't responsible. This means an idea is that another way of thinking, this is thought to do something about it or use is about what you want. So this means that I know things by what I do. Then thats that.

blueberry water; use is cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and blueberries in water that is infused by their flavor. having a water infuser cup is great fun if you have the fruit. I think this will be my last post of this life so next liftime will be the next topic.

vanilla water; use vanilla, a dash of oregano or basil, some celery seed and a a dash of turmeric, cinnamon, nutmeg placed with some water and sip and then you can enjoy.

valhalla fog; This is the point I think I will get what I can with what I have. As this is the idea I think of this as a valhalla fog where the fog is the port key and your calm, cool and collected focused is with thought to shift by the fog or smoke in the area, this is the place of dreams that the vikings went to in the center of the planet area. So I think this is a point in reference somewhere as the inner earth but I will go there, when I want to explore the inner earth and the inert earth energy is the thing that allows me to pass through to there. Thats all I need for now and ciou till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *