Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Energy orgonne

This is orgonne dealing with the energy and the trade of information, otherwise its for quick or casual trade or wits to go.

Trump; he doesn't do his campaign promises and does better things. However he does make america great again. However he does not pull out of the Paris climate agreement, ad nauseum he realizes the threat.

However he acted by area arts or acts we like, he acts like Hillary Clinton and uses the policies that work best as she would do it. He responds as Hillary Clinton would by feel.

This is true so he isn't a nightmare president. Whatever occurred, they see a point an no wall is built to keep out immigrants.

Space-x; they make it so they fuel before attaching the payload. This is created by the creator. Using what means they have to be able to do it.

Kill-x all bedbugs; they don't need to exist.

Amy; See amy means friend so think and your friendly.

Sight; sight of things are what create an idea, that's all that's needed to make work easier by feel.

Think; the ma chine dispenser doesn't hold onto things. Then you focus and make a selection after putting in coins, the idea is if you don't have a problem then you won't have to shake it. So when you do, you might get two or the thing you purchased.

Black sheep; the actual voters designated to vote for presidency, vote for hillary instead.

Hillary; she at least gets pardoned for her crimes.

Focuser; think and you get what you want as this is by fee or feel, so think and your weight doesn't double.

Twisty bulge; the bulge is there if you want it there, think an it is gone. The creator defeats the demon causing the twisty bulge every time, this is usually by a touch and body change with adaptation.

So think and you adapt. This is done as you think of the change and touch the area to make the adaptation occur. That is all for the twisty bulge, if you need it to occur.

Alerts; the infringement alerts stop coming, I see by feel and I do the right things.

The end; They mop the floors after sweeping them or cleaning the cat by feel. Their ghost thus has been defeated and things are fine. The end.

In em; this is with idea in the moment that you can create, so you see what you need to without too much stress.

Thinking; the focus is what you need, think and selectively you can do what you want. Then the point is you do what you want and that is the point as a feeling.

Aggress; Aggression is no longer unless you think and its gone. So if too much then reduce, reverse and enjoy by feel with feeling or differentiate with indiference. Think and you can do things or feel different by what you do. Think and you know the better point of life.

Think; the point is the knowing that this is a known fact an the life is what you think. So feel free to do what you want. This is not a threat.

Think and your free by now. No horror please, thank you sir. This is as though nothing there and nobody there to deal with by will.

Thought; This is where you think the point and you know the idea, so if you think, then you know things. So you see this is use, I think sometimes that your aware.

Relocation; Just as you think to know things by what you realize. This is as though you think of the place and find yourself there.

See if you want to be there. Wherever there is. Otherwise an I know you are where you want to be. You can think and you are aware. That is the deal here.

A spell book; as you think and you are aware and your no longer dead, as I may be smoking hot but I ain't smoking. So I think then I know the spell to do. See this is what I think, so this is a save and you know your no longer dead.

So I think this is true and your knowing is due by the spirit or idea you have, so unless you wanted to die is thought then you are aware and refreshed. Awake by feel your aware, so think and you know what to do.

No longer doing what shouldn't be done. This is where you are if aware and asleep or awake. So you guide by the soul, work with the spirit and think through the feel. Whatever is the act, I do not degrade by fee or activity.

This is used as though self-hypnosis, where you had slept and are awake with the count of 3 or 5. This is done by thought on call with focus where you think or feel, unless not needed or heeded. So think and you are free. That is all.

Group mentality; I no longer need to do what the group mentality wants. So I think I will do what I need for now with thoughts by adjustment.

The text; the text is the point you can put to use, think and you know the effect of what is stated.

The text writing; the text in writing is done by fee easily or the feel is achieved and created by what you consider is the thought to put to use. When you stop writing, that's it that's the text and your personal experience is reflected by each statement.

That I think is all there is to the text writing. The work is done by activity you do. So remember the experience as this and you remember the text. So ciou till tomorrow and seeya till whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *