Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, November 21, 2016

false faux life

This is a life I set out to discover that my brain was tauntalizing me with. I call it the false faux lifetime really, this is a ghost that presents her memories and I accept them as her own. This is used as I read them by focusing on a point to remember, then I happen to recall the memory from the spirit that I have. So all I have to do is think of what I want, focus to remember and I remember the point.

Use of a little coconut or stevia coconut works wonders. So all I need to do with ingesting coconut is really to think to use coconut and attempt to relax, this is used as I focus on the energy and use the ohm sensation to remember as I focus to remember what the energy reveals I feel is necessary. This is what I recalled for the faux pas life.

suggestions:
This is the idea of where you are. These are the suggestions by the area you think to create an idea, for you can suggest to yourself so you deliver to the point and with a point sometimes thought. See I think that sometimes spoken is the point of view by what you do, so that doesn't mean anything compared to this. When you do something you get something done, think before you speak as your likely to find it is happening sometime as its true. The way this works is through your next life and the energy thought, that you perceive from him or her or it by feel.

Eating; If I eat you I won't measure up to your calories.

orgone:
This is the action that can be done by feel or sometimes is possible if the condition is right. These are tricks and don't always work, so think and they just might work right.

Thinking; it is there so as I think this is usually as you like, but your not likely and don't do it as you see fit if you don't need to do it. So we will survive if we go beyond our planet. Think and it is done.

activity; think the bug or person is replaced by an object or action, then it or he or she is replaced by what you think is appropriate.

orgone thinking:
This is the ability that exists as you do know, but think as this is not done if uncounted for as you don't know you won't use it except when this is not usually by feel. This shows a willingness to go do things. However the thought is the use of something. Think a point and you create a point by the feeling that you have. So another use is to think a point and usage comes easily. Where this is a moment in stupidity, that you are aware of the futility and care not to do things any longer. So the end of this is an idea. This is the end point that you are aware is done by now so think to remember the ending. That is what you can write an use as an ideal result of feel. If the result stinks then you don't write it down or use it.

no roaches; whenever you think to do something there's no roach or bugs that will pop up. Any other bug does not come to the area as well, this is the pointed out fact and you can maybe except spiders.

myron ebell; he is out of his position and no longer appointed to the point that he exposes. so that is true to the point.

no trump; trump the donald trump is where trump is no longer listened to as a man, then trump is not allowed into office. that is what I recorded, this is by feel and not actually there any longer. As he orders thought he gives his farewell speech, that is the end of the dream so en it then.

Diet; So yah out of a yawning pit of doom, you don't really diet unless you think you do things. Then your yourself after killing something. So someone appreciates you and your effort, applaud them and work with what you may have done. Think about this though enough and you can create havic in the streets by overeacting. So think calmly and you know the situation now by what you think or avoid the buy. This is your life.

eating wedge control; Think to eat less and then you do eat less, if you think to not eat then you won't until you have thought of the food. So as this becomes apart of your steady diet if you think to control your eating as you eat, then it becomes like a game that is turn based and lived by actually doing or not doing what you aren't interested in doing as though the plants will survive by preparation. So all you need to do is think and feel to no longer eat as you think to work out then, you are aware of the point by now and how a turn based game won't solve your meal necessity.

'So think "no more" unless you want to' think and don't eat, this is used as you pick at your food or drink then. You can control your need by the feel, so you have with focus and thought to do things another way. This is done by what you end up doing. Drink tea and you know what may be an artificial lessening of your need, only that could last until the tea effect dissipated away. This includes what is in the tea that is used by the body and dispelled as though "this gives me weight loss and sometimes diarrhea". This is because things are marked down, so you can enjoy the edibles more than likely. So I think just the use and work the way and as you don't eat, you have an excuse ready. That is all and more than enough on how to lose weight, so enjoy your day.

So think and you know things now, this is use from what you can do by now. See you can drink tea (any sort) and work with the point that you have avoiding the high fructose labelled fructose. Thats all the japanese have ever done and thats all I have in the cogestives that I have done, so I think this is done for now by picking and eating a little without satisfying the need, so I will do what I think and now I will ciou and I am finished. We are done and all are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *