Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

new idea Iv

This is the last posting on an antique board, that I was an alert to participant and aware of from my past life named Michael. I think he died of a Hernia and a heart attack as he gave blood, then in the college he gave it he passed out and never woke up. The college was as similarly named, where my college of OCCC was yet differently named as the initials were meaning different things. I think I may have passed him by and sensed him with my third eye only yesterday. So I think and know that he is dead at what I think as age 26 and I am alive, so this only means that his idea and ability is listed below.

suggestions:
These are the suggestions by the area you think to create an idea, for you can suggest to yourself with a point sometimes thought or sometimes spoken.

spirit realm; there is in a point no point to live, think and you are released to the spirit realm.

orgone:
This is the action that can be done or is sometimes possible if the condition is right.

Exit the stream of life energy; you exit the stream of consciousness as this is light energy thought and rematerialize as yourself, this is somewhere else that you think to appear in waiting by feel. Think and you know by questions or ideal is sometimes pointed out, where thats obvious and where this is by feel and that is the question by feeling.

orgone thinking:
This is the ability that exists as you do know, but think as this is not done if uncounted for as you don't know you won't use it except when this is usually by feel. This shows a willingness to go do things.

weird ability; The weird ability was where he only had a point or idea to do things, then he went off and achieved major events or effects that were used in the energy of the moment.

leyline bermuda travel; the bermuda effect: think down to feel the area lava flow line and think the area to see your area, that is where you want to go to usually as you think to the lava and take a walk. then your there or where you want to be, the lava energy takes you there. the leyline is the lava line now you can go. so if you think about it and your there or think about your home and your there, thats yet another way to go in the way of travel there as though romes time and here. So we should fall up with a slight downward pull of microgravity. think and you are back.

thought; I thought about it. so you see if you think about it for a bit, as you think to travel the ley lines you go around it as though a straight line or curved line. so then falling up you see what is there, that includes recent activity by what I mean is what falls down. that means sometimes things fall down, sometimes it won't. see it depends on the increased area energy pull.

thats what I mean about the earthquakes though, don't unless you want to do so. as we could have caused some activity this is by leyline travelling, too. so thats about it for lava line travel. as we think the direction, the lava line could travel in the direction of your intended thought. so thats yet it about this travelling and as we do so, so I think we can call it portalling. this was meant for my father before he died. so to prevent insanity, type or think the thought that you had that was thought before you went.

as you can see or whenever you see an idea you think that it is done it is now you can go. so if you match some moment, then you travel and that means you are gone from the area. so whenever you want, your free to go do what you want. this using the leylines is what causes insanity, so stop with the bermuda effect and think of what you want, as you think then do things you will find that things won't make you insane.

Unless you quiet the voice, say the voice was the sound of the phone. That means the voice is speaking by magnetism that is what causes you to do things. As though your gravity is attracted to others gravity, that is the requested is with the requester. This can lead to screaming of the body as it goes insane, just by thinking of the request that it denies. If that body is a worm body then it stops. See early on I discovered I had the power of thought. So when I think I can create things by feel.

As you think to withdraw and create with what is there what you want. This means in order to kill the hell body off, think to smash a worm and have the worms death effect by the suggestion. This uses things of "this death is killing through a suggestive point to kill the worm body" off. That is what I suggest for anyone that thinks they have one. A worm body is formed by thinking you have one and then you know for sure.

This is usually by the feel of the ocean as the water is cold, so if you feel cold wetness or think as you feel cold that there is thought cold without coldness of the body. That's the one indicator most think is when anothers presence is nearby. So think about this, your defeating hell by doing this. This means your free from hell and able to live without hell.

Just as you think "I can do what I want". This is what I think is important to me now, so I will go hunt a worm and then do other things while relaxing my mind and then thinking on listening to the area. Thinking to know the point that it dies. As I enjoy my life, I think I will do my own thing. Ciou till now or later on an I might come back to this post and edit it.

hara; This is a males semen and females eggs are as is, that used an energy source that is located within the energy center of the crotch area. So think to use idea and that is usually by what you can call upon. See when you use the goddess name Hara, its a point that is directed as energy waves by the subconsconscious.

So she can be called anytime you want and it will be, as though a goddess were called upon to aid you in your need. Think and you can use this by thought, whenever you think to do things for people. However if you are aware you think to channel the energy of the hara to the third eye pinneal gland and think towards a drink then you energize it with your thoughts.

This allows you to recieve most of your energy back and elongate your life. So you could in effect end up living over 200 years. That is what I think about now. Albeit a claim that was proven by two people that actually had no sugar and ate only vegetables, I think I can do it if I need to do things. As this means I near my death point that I foresaw and want to elongate my life.

I think I will die off gracefully with this trick, think myself dead and lying down I die off. So as I may have managed the trick and died gracefully, only to be born here as a worser position. I shall therefore have to lift off the earth and find a way to space. That is now a possible idea or another of my only ways. So sallie vie and farewell. Till an update comes along, I won't post much here anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *