Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Weaving lifetime

This is the weaving lifetime that I am reporting on for now in this post, the one below has more detail but the one here has the general idea. The idea is this if you think to use this as a guideline, then go ahead or not if you sense trouble coming from it. So I think this lifetime was interesting as it had no reason or regard to the feel yet it could use the feel. So I think if you thought about it, this lifetime that is here is a pale reflection of it.

So this is how the lifetime died of the past experience, this was by thinking it was a bug with its buglife. The area was nearly cleared away and neat as it could be, so it only was the fact of life that the bug being squashed was what caused it to die off. This lifetime was responding subconsciously, this is by feel as though he had died by the bug. See that was when he thought the bug was him was dead. So I will give this lifetime from 1975 - 2007. His ability is discussed below here.

suggestions:

This is the idea of where you are. These are the suggestions by the area you think to create an idea, for you can suggest to yourself so you deliver to the point and with a point sometimes thought. See I think that sometimes spoken is the point of view by what you do, so that doesn't mean anything compared to this. When you do something you get something done, think before you speak as your likely to find it is happening sometime as its true. The way this works is through your next life and the energy thought, that you perceive from him or her or it by feel.

Thought; The thought of the day is a cool way to go, see thats if its acceptable by those you respect.

orgone:

This is the action that can be done by feel or sometimes is possible if the condition is right. These are tricks and don't always work, so think and they just might work right.

Thinking; close minded thinking like you could get from others is amazing yet whats more amazing is open minded thinking. Think as you like and don't let anyone say you no, this is if you think to create what they may like unless you don't want to then you can say no.

orgone thinking:

This is the ability that exists as you do know, but think as this is not done if uncounted for as you don't know you won't use it except when this is not usually by feel. This shows a willingness to go do things. However the thought is the use of something. Think a point and you create a point by the feeling that you have. So another use is to think a point and usage comes easily. Where this is a moment in stupidity, that you are aware of the futility and care not to do things any longer. So the end of this is an idea. This is the end point that you are aware is done by now so think to remember the ending. That is what you can write an use as an ideal result of feel. If the result stinks then you don't write it down or use it.

This is civil tongue; Think to make work with what you have, work with those that you want to work with and that is all you need to do or don't.

smartdrugs; water can create the effects of noopept, piracetam, acedocholine and L-theanine. They are nootropic dsmartdrugs that improve the brain, they can reverse the brain damage to cause alheimers and other mental disorders to go away. These smart drugs act as turmeric, coconut and blueberries are working with the water there if they are there by some leeching through the sewer system.

Leaching; Many drugs can get into the water that way as they get into the sewer system they sometimes leech into the main water supply or into the ground. So you don't really know until your sure or certain by effect, this is what your effected by so think as that is only some drugs. That is what I detected including lead traces, that means they don't really count unless you drink enough of the water.

weaving; think and focus then you create by what you do. This is sometimes where you make the right gestures and create by thinking or imagining a focus point that works with you. So then is the point that you do something, are noticed and create by statement.

Focusing; Think then work, then you are aware by what you consider or are aware by what you can do with fire or other elements such as life. So this only means you create and measure up to those that are aware of you and by their standards. So if you think then work then you create by feel, the point is an idea that you gesture or think.

Just as you focus and the subconscious creates things, then is the point you know things as you feel the concept out. Their is no true way to do this idea, so think and you can come up with the best way to applicably approach this idea. The subconscious can create nearly anything if you think it can, so be aware of what is occuring an you can quickly suggest your way out of trouble.

1 comment:

  1. So a bug, this has crawled on me, so a bug I search for, crawling on me, so a bug life, so a bug. Do I kill a bug, or follow a bug. What the fuck is at the other end of the bugs path.

    Remote viewing by area, follow small nano bugs that are connected to a grate hive mine. Should I be check n map after?

    Standards, yes my assignment will be graded by the righters, I hold them to high standard, they hold me to same standard. The point is the area, I see.

    You fux are the NVP and a gram. I just rewrite shootings with bad grams.

    I go to see the people I wish to work with, but the room is locked until I show I wish to work with them. I am tortured or not tortured by toes and dudes with tits.

    Spanks for the....yelp

    I came here to chuw gum and fuck you, I have gum, so fuck you :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *