Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

weaving

Here are some weaving aspects that I remembered of my weaving past life called piedestal. Thinking to use this I was aware of myself in this lifetime and then myself, this is the use as I was aware of others and refreshed and awake, so I think I used this technique in the past and I changed it to work with today's time. So this is what I found that worked sometime.

Weaving is a use with the focus point. So if you think and focus then you create by what you do. This is sometimes where you make the right gestures, this is where you can think and create by what your thinking or use is imagining an end result or using a focus point that works with you.

So then is the point that you do something, I think they are noticed points and you can create by statement using them. This is the point I made to others nearby that now is used, so I think if you don't mind I will leave you with what I researched from the past life observance. This is what I do sometimes even today.

Focusing; Think then work, then you are aware by what you consider or are aware by what you can do with fire or other elements such as life. So this only means you create and measure up to those that are aware of you and by their standards. So if you think then work then you create by feel, the point is an idea that you gesture or think as you focus and the subconscious creates things as you feel the concept out. Their is no true way to do this idea, so think and you can come up with the best way to applicably approach this idea. The subconscious can create anything, so be aware of what is occurring an you can quickly suggest your way out of trouble.

Subconscious focusing technique; Think to work and then thinking to create what you want, think to breath and slip into alpha mode. Then you can create by feel or thought, this is used as you think the point and work by the idea. That is where you can use what's there or otherwise expressed idea to focus your mind and create what you think. Think a point and you are aware by what you think about with idea that you think about. This creates what you think by what you feel if you feel or think what you want.

This is the way you can do thinking, this is used as you know things by what you do. Otherwise don't bother as you don't need a result. This puts you into a trance, so to bring you out of the trance think of the activity you want to do. Otherwise this is sometimes jarring you awake, so think then you are awake and out of the trance.

Some can slip into alpha mode and this is allowing any suggestion to work or this could only seem likely, simply by a sliding down of the chair with your back and you are awake and able to think a suggestion to command the subconscious and create what you want. However by thinking this sometimes works or your released by feel.

This can make it seem unlikely to work, all excepting when you don't need to work yourself by feel or thought. This works as a release when you see the scene, otherwise know the release is the full statement. That is what you think is the full statement and not the actual statement, this is the point and you realize the point by understanding the scene or this is from what you watch.

So this brings up the idea that your subconscious sets the tone, so you know the way and that means it creates for you what is there. This is set by need if you want it so I know of it, thinking that I know I am aware of things. See that could change things if you see or hear the suggestion directed nearly at you. So I call this basket weaving. Thinking to weave a future and create what I think, I create by the feel or the thought and that sets the tone of the meeting. So faretheewell and ciou till tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *