Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Think and do lifetime

This came from a dogs memories and proves just how weird a dog's mind can be. So this is what I sensed:

suggestions:

These are the suggestions by the area you think to create an idea, for you can suggest to yourself with a point sometimes thought or sometimes spoken is the point of view that you do that doesn't mean anything compared to this. When you do something you get something done, think before you speak as your likely to find it is happening sometime as its true. The way this works is through your next life and the energy thought that you perceive from him or her or it.

Have things; Have what you can have or get what you can that can be useful, so you can give it away or keep it for good use.

Thinking swap; Think your the person for your need is there or as long as you need to be them and and watch as you exchange something, then you are until you don't need to be them. Then you know what they could think about things at the time of the swap. That is all in the the annunaki cookbook idea I thought up. So sometimes at the end of the day we gene swap. That is what I remember of those times in rememberance, this was by feel and I know by feel that by what is there this was sometimes never supposed to happen. Think to treat them well.

orgone:

This is the action that can be done or is sometimes possible if the condition is right. These are tricks and don't always work.

thinking; this is the thinking point that you think and things can occur.

thought; this thought by the feel, that if you think it you know what will happen.

end of day; thats when were activity occurs.

new day; that is when a day you set seems to need the point you do or you know something else.

middle day; escape time: this is the time of escape and this is the right time of year, near october or a holiday season.

orgone thinking:

This is the ability that exists as you do know, but think as this is not done if uncounted for as you don't know you won't use it except when this is usually by feel. This shows a willingness to go do things. However the thought is the use of something. Think a point and you create a point by the feeling that you have. So another use is to think a point and usage comes easily.

Where this is a moment in stupidity, that you are aware of the futility and care not to do things any longer. So this is then the idea from the end point and the new beginning. So the end of this is an idea. This is the end point that you are aware is done by now so think to remember the ending. That is what you can write an use as an ideal result of feel. If the result stinks then you don't write it down or use it.

energy body fix; think a distraction and then think a fix that ends the distraction by feel.

think fix; think a fixation then you know things by what you can do. this is really matching all those point of light, then as you know and this is shifting by feel with thinking about things. your aware by what you do.

think fix II; this is use of the right chemicals and the available help then, you create the effect of what you wish.

Energy fix; The energy body is the subtle energy form, very knowedgable and very subtle that your spirit has that seems like your body because it occurs things or observes things. That means they are there sometimes, this is when they are formed and known about. Think the energy body fixes the problem and it will. That is all there is to this. Ciou till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *