Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Focus life

This is a focus in life for me, thinking then realizing what is there. The thought is the thing, think and you will know what is the basic idea of what you know and what others know. This is through what others do, thinking and acknologing what is the best in life and what is the worst in life. I think I have things figured out by what is achieved, otherwise I can learn by what is there, observe and otherwise is obvious. This is up to you for what you make of life. This is a personal choice I had to make, that sometime I could go and do something useful or sometime I could go and do what is elsewise done. So that is the way I am, You either like it or you don't bother me.  That is all for this column today and ciou.

1 comment:

  1. I won't bother. I saw this stand up comedian, like Sam Kin is son but at least 30% better loooking. It's like two for the price of one.

    Have no fear Mr emorationale is there to guide your feel. To lose sight that the opposite is just as bad makes for cognitive poop disc soap reparations. See a true equivalency, see what they say, doesn't have shit to do with what they do. They would both do the same. They both are the same puppets pulled by the same strings. Only as to be so nay Eve would this allow to be lost in FOCUS. 20 boxes for $1 Tampa puns. Super absorbent.

    Doesn't matter to me, I refuse the false dichotomy. I choose nothing which means that I have no preference. Sauce of cum or Orange peeled fuck sticks. The agenda will be pushed through either way. Changing a system while participating as a cog in the system. That always works great. In fact I can't think of a time that doesn't not work.

    So ya, I accept whatever. I am not selling anything. Not buying either.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *