Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Derek lifetime

This is from derek's lifetime that I was watching and seeing, this was truth as it was a past life. So his ability was energy manifest that seemed ancient in appearance and was modern by feel. So this was because he knew the past of his land. Seeing that was true and his life was useful to those that knew things, he could do things and get things done. He died in an accident that was by a car accident.

This was as though it was god's way to go off and get to other lands and dimensions. His belief was centered in believing by belief. Whatever his belief was, so this was near the endpoint that he spoke of things that he did. I believe he did great things though, as much as he could and his dating was similar to ours. So he lived from 1966 to 2160. This was in the idea I recorded by psychically watching through the third eye pinneal gland.

suggestions:
This is the idea where you are. These are the suggestions by the area you think to create an idea, for you can suggest to yourself so you deliver to the point and with a point sometimes thought. See I think that sometimes spoken is the point of view by what you do, so that doesn't mean anything compared to this. When you do something you get something done, think before you speak as your likely to find it is happening sometime as its true. The way this works is through your next life and the energy thought, that you perceive from him or her or it by feel.

fencing hunger; I don't feel hungry so this is done. So now we begin a new chapter of our life. Think and we get along. That is all for now.

In no em; In no venom that occurs in the tooth or bed bite so he left or you avoid.

orgone:
This is the action that can be done by feel or sometimes is possible if the condition is right. These are tricks and don't always work, so think and they just might work right.

chemical diet; drink diet soda and tea then you can lose weight everyday, if you drink tea or exercise enough, that is for 20 to 30 minutes, you can sometimes keep it off. by now you know me as a exercise freak so I will expose myself a little more. I am your doppleganger and guide you, thinking about this only if you want me to guide you around by feel. So a point with this is to me a point that america that votes will create what you want. This is the point we make history.

stomach bacteria; the stomach bacteria balances out to 80% good and 20% bad bacteria everytime I think it does by feel, I drink something or take a bite. so I think this will work no matter what.

orgone thinking:
This is the ability that exists as you do know, but think as this is not done if uncounted for as you don't know you won't use it except when this is usually by feel. This shows a willingness to go do things. However the thought is the use of something. Think a point and you create a point by the feeling that you have. So another use is to think a point and usage comes easily. Where this is a moment in stupidity, that you are aware of the futility and care not to do things any longer.
So the end of this is an idea. This is the end point that you are aware is done by now so think to remember the ending. That is what you can write an use as an ideal result of feel. If the result stinks then you don't write it down or use it.

consciousness; a consciousness transfer is done so the process is you touch, think and if you become aware of the surface of the object and the object becomes aware of you.

2016 presidency; the race is won despite the looks by hillary or the independant gary johnson, anyway it doesn't matter for whomever is elected president won't do badly as their wise. this is done and assisted to be created by fey and by the creator, he made sure that hillary or johnson wins the presidency unless not possible then whomever wins I do not mind. amazing trick he pulled off with no worries. so lets see if it works. if its hillary thats losing then she is suddenly winning and if its trump thats winning then he's suddenly losing. however if thats the case or not true to the point then, I accept this by whatever the creator does with a break of activity and without breaking the mind.

there's the trick set by hex 0fha. so just say ha to get this to do that. if kk then trump loses and he fades away from reality so that is then this is now, this is yet another time and things work as they work. so this is just a reminder of the past life, if that held the same or similar race. It doesn't really matter whom wins anyways as were under a volcanic threat, so this just matters as a recourse to whom gets to deal with the volcanic aftermath. that is all there is to this as either can do the job, but the one that wins is judged on whether he or she does things. that is all that really counts here anyway, so I will watch and hope its hillary.

wasted wish; if a wasted wish is cast or wished for that means a wish that didn't occur then, it is changed back into energy to be reusable as I won't make a wasted wish if for another wish done by the creator.

trumpet wins; he won something and it wasn't just the presidency so it didn't matter anyhow, he will still be a good president or not use the election promises. That means you can create by feel now I know it isn't hitting.

money; Did you know that fate is money? So what to do, what to do, I think everytime I look at a total I won't spend a dime, I go out and no longer need to buy anything. So I think I quit trying to outspend trump, an as I call it and I think this is my end as money grows tight or I keep it I will need to save up. Guaranteed is the point though, I will pay my credit taken off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *