Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, November 25, 2016

this cooking list

This is the text of Atlantis memories, that I noted down and translated for myself. This was basically where you could think and create by feel. So this king created this system of writing, you thought the point, the point was stated somehow. So this orgonne reflects the points of it.

Think; think the thought and you get the point by fee or feel. This was the the thought revealed by activity.

Thought; think a point and your thought is received by those that you need to receive it.

Focus; the focus is thought, autism is like this and you could create a thought just by imagination.

And; the thought is focused, created by feel you create by what you think.

Feel; this is the feel that is there, think to create by the fee or feel.

There; the point is done by what you can do.

This next idea is from resistance to the feel or fee, the point then is creation that you think to exist.

The next step; The next step you make is your own, this is where I leave off the idea. So enjoy what you have done.

Cookie; if I can get through this cooking I will be ready.

I end; I end this ghostly life that should not be here, by the name of the god I command thee ghost, begone.

This is extra stuff:

Satellite on the 19th; the weather satellite on the 19th lifts off without a problem from cape Canaveral.

E egecentric device; the egocentric device. This is the device that creates for you, it works for you and it keeps things in order. What you want to do, you can do.

Thought; Think and this works better than ever. Think a point and you work things out by feel.

Uu-16; think to hear the idea and you realize what is said when you hear it.

Thinking good; I think so you know to leave you alone and in return you can leave me alone. That's a fair deal by now.

Morroco change; the us alters its constitution to allow sustainable developement, they stopped subsidizing fossil fuels to make clean renewable energy more competitive.

Proven; you are no longer guilty until proven innocent. You are innocent until proven guilty. That is the way it should be.

Drinking; drink no alcohol and drink other things like water. Then your fine.

Puncture Bite; the bite does not appear there where you think it is.

Food; the food turns out all right.

Free; your free to go to wherever you want to go now.

FedEx; the FedEx truck arrived on time.

Illoominati; the looming people that work in the dark, this is used technique by the reasoning they can do what they want.

The end; un go trump, unless its to be kicked out of office by congress. I don't always have to win. So no more than that is necessary.

Thinking to work with the area rations, I think things worked out the way they did because I was wondering if he could do a better job.

Seeing that is the case and now I know he or she could do things equally. This seems equally interesting. Think and your forewarned.

So they are forewarned because they want to be. That's their choice, think and you may know by view what occurs with life. Think and you will know what things are like, this is the way life is so accept and enjoy what comes.

Hold; lk the hold is resolved the point is go for the atlas v rocket launch in time.

Creativity; that is what i think so you focus in however you want, then the person or yourself can create.

Seen; seen is the idea then you react or deal with it. If a problem persists then, you see the problem desists and no longer bugs you.

Thought; think to create and work for what you want, so otherwise you don't need to do it.

Nasa emdrive; this will work as a point to improved space drives. That is implemented by a copper tubing filled with microwaves that propel it forward, this is before they are saying so they implement it earlier than thought. So that means "I am done" anytime. So I think this is ciou till later. Ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *