Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

thoughtless list

This is it in interve ing by what is done, this is used as though a thought to do or affirmation. Think to use this as an idea sometimes is expressed. This came from a past life that once melted plastic to see what it was like, so I think this life died by experiments and in a place that was an unknown timeline.

Thoughtless; no or yes you think and you know so your prepared. Sometimes this is ahead of time that you know things. So this is the end point where you can work and create with life. Enjoy yourself.

Think; the thought you want and you know what to do.

A point; whatever happens today, I still lose 1 or 2 pounds today.

Thinking; the main point is this is done, so think what you want and you do what you intend. See otherwise others do things instead.

So you may need to do things your way sometimes, that is what this is for by feel. So I won't gain weight by what I do, I will do things or not do things that are safe to do. That is all I will do.

The machine; the machine works as planned, thinking to the time, this is when you could put money in and press a few buttons. Thinking to get it to work, that will cause it to work again.

Energy; the energy is there, all you need to do is allow this to work. That is all for today, however intended there might be more.

Think a point to use these next few idea.

Think; thought exists what you think, so think and you can do nearly anything.

See; the point this is done I will be gone, so think as you like and you get what you wanted.

Substance; substance doesn't effect me if I don't need it to effect in the way it does. So I will be on my way. I feel weaker due to the energy particled area.

So I will wait a bit and see what occurs by now, maybe I will see an asteroid or two. I think I better go, this is before I am dead by radiation or a hit by asteroid. Maybe I will survive.

Deadened; I am deadened so this I think is important to those that find this ship, you may have whatever you may get from it. I give you permission, think and this is use as you think you can use it or it seems useful if I am dead.

Dead; a girl was found on a ship that was a few billion years old, that was in a crater on the moon. We got what we could and that was all. This is from Apollo 18 mission that we did this.  We even got a EMdrive that is a electrical space drive from the ship, that uses microwaves produced by energy to produce movement.

So I think we need what we can get and that is what we can use. We took the body and the hoses from the body, that is the hoses that were there to preserve it.

I guess we will get applauded and the body exhumed although it seemed like us. So that is all for this mission. Seeya around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *