Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Immortality shift tea

I have immortality shift tea for use, thanks for reminding me atharva rao. See its mostly herbs and instant tea, so if you want the recipe read on.

So its simple, poppy seed, celery seed and turmeric added to instant tea and assorted flavoring crystal light or fruit flavor packets, the shift is the chemical in the tea and fruit flavor if you put any. the immortality is the poppy seed, turmeric for purification and celery seed is from the idea to maintain a lower weight, even as your shifted.

See the point to this, yes its a simple tea and there are many variety. As long as you have instant tea or tea and poppy seed. Then I think your fine. So think of where you want to go to walk there dimensionally, when you take it in. Then thats all there is to it. Just drink it and you shift as though immortal, yet if you think you can die then you can die.

The effects can wear off after 24 hours though. So you know its always nice to have some around, use is a little in water or milk. Oh yea, after taking it in and shifting, you might want to eat but don't because you might not want to stop. Same goes for pleasuring by feel.

Wait till it wears off and you start to fade in and out of consciousness to seem here or there, you will resist the overurge to do things that should not be done more or less. That is the main idea and if you don't intend to shift, don't add fruit, sugar or crystal light fruit packets.

If you don't want the immortality, then don't use poppy seed or use garlic or onion with the poppy seed. That is basically what you can do with this, if you want to do anything else then use ingredients with experimentations added to tea and with poppy seed for immortal feel. This however is temporary, for however long the tea lasts, but if you drink enough charged energy water or food by thinking at the water, drink or food then you can elongate the effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *