Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Shifted lifetime

This was back in 2016 before the shift I did, so you see that already occured to shift you to another planet. This is a point that created an idea and that idea was followed by nasa till they decided to go exoplaneting or something along those lines and now we wait for the time of day when nasa wakes up and does what they say. That is a mission or goal but they set their own agenda, so I think they knew that their way would last since they ascended and also helped find a way off the planet. This was by spirit, if nothing else could happen. I place the events upto mid november 16.

That was all they needed to do. Thanks Mattman for helping assist with the shift points and the wish was yours that shifted people off the planet to be allowed to live without much problems from whatever was the chaotic cause. So I think this life was the the life of epitomes that died from the point of reference recalling something as he was doing things in a stressful situation, this only proves things work out only by what was done, usually by rememberance. I know as that is what I remember and that is what makes this, this is just a point in time so that means I think about things and this was recorded in text.

suggestions:
This is the idea of where you are. These are the suggestions by the area you think to create an idea, for you can suggest to yourself so you deliver to the point and with a point sometimes thought. See I think that sometimes spoken is the point of view by what you do, so that doesn't mean anything compared to this. When you do something you get something done, think before you speak as your likely to find it is happening sometime as its true. The way this works is through your next life and the energy thought, that you perceive from him or her or it by feel.

cloves; add a little different feel by cloves to the drink and the vision quest ends. add cinnamon to a drink to make a vision quest.

I did not do it; This statement means literally "I didn't note doing this", so its a perfect way out and similar to 'I did do it' meaning "I didn't do it" in the right context. This is usually as though so reassuring the person your appeasing them, by now your wondering why I say this. So I think those are two ways out of a conversation. The easy way and the way of creative conversation. This just reassures them that they did achieve something, they will leave with a smile on their face even though you did nothing as though "I Di do things" means I did do things though I see where it is.

money buying lesson; Think before you buy, another way is the thought to use, then preserve your credit if good and save it an if bad don't use it. That is all for now, for now a curse doesn't always go both ways by whats near or nearby. I wonder about you, where you could be and why you exist. This was a last reminder note of my past life, before he discovered for himself that he was already dead by a zombie curse and was no longer needing anything anymore. That is the power of a god named king zeref, that means any god or by any other point he could do nearly anything or pay for things.

Thats if he and she wanted to pay where you think and you realize what the payment was for, so you would get the money back for it by any point you do. So this is done by any point, that means what you think or I think can be used to occur what is needed by now. This is used by the end of the party, so think and you can get by the point especially by now you know what this is.

This is usually a concept or some time, as thought if in time this was done by thinking a point, then your aware that you know what to do with things. This by thought or feel is not always to do things by feel. So think and now you know as you feel what to do. Money brought, the bought lesson already learned. Think before you speak or use thought before you spend was the moral.

there you go; Here's how to use any name or his name for a spell. Think your purpose and state trump and the goal you have in mind. If you think, then you have an effect. This is useful as you think of the method and plan the effect out. Thats the way of necromancy. If you think of the success or have success in mind, then you have the bearance of the frame of mind where there's no pain and some idea to make work with feel. So think and you can use a method to get an effect.

wait period; wait for 30 minutes when you wake up, after you drink a glass of water and then eat breakfast or brunch.

moon ritual; Seen the moon lately? I think you had to see it at the right time. If you think a thought to the moon the moon will intensify to your senses, think about this to detect it and you might find the thought was done. So what did you wish for when you saw the full moon? I just watched it and realized you can see it as this this a seen idea, think to get what you wish as the need you have is what you want or wish.

Just as you watch it, optional are these words or something similar: "Oh glorious moon, give me what I need or want as I think or feel the need for the point. Thank you Oh glorious moon."

So this is interesting don't you think? The words "ohm mani padme sum" or somesuch are useful if you want to meditate on the moons influence. So hex or not, haha you can do those too. This is the moon ritual that I thought up, as I watched the moon intensify and realized I got what I want. So now I think about that, this was a fair deal after all.

waiting period; this is the waiting period. think a point and you know the idea or fact, that is a thought that should be known.

orgone:
This is the action that can be done by feel or sometimes is possible if the condition is right. These are tricks and don't always work, so think and they just might work right.

war with china; whatever happens, no war with china occurs. as this is described in the bible I agree, no war will occur and you are right as the states will come up with things to do.

trumpet; the trumpet goes away before 4 years passes.

things; things become easier by what I can do. so I know what you do with what you have I left this, you won't find any of the rest however I will restore it to see what works.

danny's party; I get to danny's party today.

shift; think the light energy particles are excited and your back to where you want to go, then this is used as the energy particles shift to found points that follow the instructions as a guideline to allow or do what you want. This is the effect of the excited particles, this is usually as of a point though thinking of the place and shifting with the excited atom. you can see the place psychically unless you don't want to go. this is with use of the thought that the atomic energy spin shifts you, this shifts you through the valence shell. thinking a point and idea you find yourself there, that is hex or you can go from where you were thought to be to another area.

orgone thinking:
This is the ability that exists as you do know, but think as this is not done if uncounted for as you don't know you won't use it except when this is not usually by feel. This shows a willingness to go do things. However the thought is the use of something. Think a point and you create a point by the feeling that you have. So another use is to think a point and usage comes easily. Where this is a moment in stupidity, that you are aware of the futility and care not to do things any longer. So the end of this is an idea. This is the end point that you are aware is done by now so think to remember the ending. That is what you can write an use as an ideal result of feel. If the result stinks then you don't write it down or use it.

impatient; impatience was what occured next, so I think a thought and created things by feel. Only I seemed patient and worked with others by thought.

impeached; whomever doesn't do a decent job at presidency is impeached and that is forced to exile. Trump will do a bad job anyway you think about it. See ya around trumpet, so for now trumpet goes away.

ascendancy; its for everyone, just that christians are less likely to make it. 2017 is the end of the 75,000 year cycle. The ascended stay or go to another planet of choice, just as 4th or higher density beings. Many who don't ascend will find themselves relocating to another planet.

I observes you; I think to observe you and work with what I have, that is the way I am so I will do what I did for myself, except for you and give you a break. Think about something good and you will get something better in life. That is all for this column and ciou till later.

fixation; I feel or think to observe and by the spirit I fix what is wrong. Thinking of the time, so I fix by the thought of what I want. This is felt as a need and the want is done unless not needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *