Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Energy text

This is the point I decided to work with the government by allowing the way it is with the area. Thinking helped me understand the means and the way was clear. Usage of memories of a ferious derio lifetime that I had was useful in forming some of these idea, these are idea that could happen or occur results as an end result.

Think a point and you create interest by speaking about things, then things get interesting. That is the idea expressed by these methods to create with a point and use is a feel.

Withdrawal; trump no longer believes that withdrawing from the Paris accord is making america great again. This is by thinking a point so your aware.

So I think this fits the point, so if your free then work is use think to use some free time. Then you can get the point by what you watch, so if you see this and if you observe the speaker then you might leave.

Method; So whatever the case, seen or felt is where I can think the point. Think and you might get a result by activity that's there.

Feeding; feed by a point or by some concept and your aware of things to do. Think and you know what to do.

Blessing; the blessing is done by Odin and there is no god involved, unless you want to involve one or there is more to come.

Eating; don't eat the sweets, this is so you eat lightly and pick your food with care. This is done as though you do things with a watchful observing eye. This is what I think, then I know so I am aware.

Consider; as if in the point is the thing, what you think is what you do or figure things out by the feel of things.

Think; the things that occur are what you decide, this is just a memory that is what reveals what occurs. So think and touch the body thinking to remember by the energy in it, if you thought to make this work.

Then it will, otherwise it won't ever have happenstance. This is only a rite if you think to remember, think and don't allow the spirit of the body to control you into bloody occurrence.

You can get things to keep what's on the body, sometimes you can't even give it away. So that is it, I think I will watch this instead. Screamqueens.

Thinking; think of a place and you could find yourself there. This is in the condition that you think that is there. Otherwise you can think and your aware of where you are from.

This uses the conscious that directs the spirit to create things, sometimes as this is usually by what your doing. Thinking your somewhere causes body movement.

See that with thought creates what you think through your actions or others activity by the sub conscious. Think a TV or cable show and you could find the area is like the showing, yet its not as this is real life.

Now think your back and your aware of the possibilities that exist. That is the use of light vibrations. However don't let the body reactions become a real act, if its not what you wanted in the first place.

As the subconscious can direct the conscious mind sometimes, this only means that you allowed it. So think to not do things and you won't.

As I said; The only reason to use this is to focus and know some other reality. So your safe here if your thinking to stay or by then you may think to go somewhere safe.

Pictures; think and you know the place, your aware of this area and thinking your somewhere you know things by what you service or see.

The point; the area is intended for a concept or rite, the place is the area expanded upon and if you think to work with the people there.

Action; Just as you think of them then you know things by what is done or what is there is there. This had better work.

This is a rite that I noted down, no I think so now its your time to go away with what I wrote. See that uses activity to create the end result. That's what I noticed people doing. Ciou and enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *