Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

last life

 I am thinking what is the point to this area I visit, if all I get is tension reactions. I think I will stop coming until I think to go there on emergencies. so there it is. that is all for today, ciou.

 See that is my blog post that I get from last life. I set that blog post last life. That was a copy life that I observed things and worked with things that I got. So I wonder if there were other lifetimes I left blogs. I am still soul sourcing for one or two. Yes he had a great many soul terms that were useful for this and that situation. So there's interesting points as well. I will call that life, tiesca.

 Where his actual name was tiesca de miescant or Chris D Moisant, see this is a rather interesting name that I noticed him use on a written form. So however I have to use the creator to translate him. I think his language is like ign night knieght thieght lie down. So I guess the point of this. This is the point I do now in this place.

 ghost in the shell; the live action version is completed and I get a copy of it by video download by torrent. you know there is more videos being downloaded everyday, though the torrent sites aren't that great.

 tension reaction; there's no need for reaction. there is no tension reaction, as that is nothing but normal reactivity or idea points of view that doesn't set it. you can come in here anytime you want your tea or coffee and other things we have, so that's all for now an this is what I got by feel. so I think I will leave this alone.

 ploy; interesting ploy of an idea, I think this works because you work and I get served. therefore all is fair as I will do the same with you so this is fair by fair practice included by the point or act with feel. since then I feel this is the end post. so ciou for now. this is an ideal, for an interesting end of this story I might use later on. ciou till later.

new entry of the remainder of last life:
 I think this story should end here, so I can continue my normal lifetime. hehe I think I can manage that. that is all I can do for now. so I think if I am suspected for anything, I can go on and not be arrested. so ciou till later on.

 interesting points of life don't you think? I think I will use it in a story. labelled the story of chies miesent that is an interesting plot of its own sake. I wonder who would win. whomever it is I think I will leave this alone for now.

 update: now its time for there is only one more till I give up on updates. I made a picture site and its somewhere on the net to be posted later.

 update now: the site is http://cmoisant.friendpages.com and its old so I wouldn't visit it. this is my last update in awhile, so I think I will sign off and scrap this account for good.

 interesting blog I read that from. your thoughts are appreciated. this blog taught me to not go and post links that go outside the site your in till necessary. so I think I will put that to good usage. ciou till later.

 that was the end of the blog entries off the site tiesto logs, that means I will leave this alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *