Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Frieza world

This came from frieza before he was destroyed, by a friend of mine by being dissolved into nothingness. This came from a world I have known about by observing things, as I did things by fee where feel revealed what is there. This ended by the thought of the "end". Where they prepared and did things and the end is done, that is thought imagined or thought and spoken. This was there and done by a few people where I saw them do so.

The patrol; the patrol is there, that exists by the feeling and the point that is made is what keeps people under self-control by feel.

The use; the use of a device creates what is wanted or needed at the time. Due note: a need is not a want or wanted man. So don't jump on everyone that walks through the store or area.

The path; the path is the projected area walkway, that the scientific physicist side of the brain can conjecture. This is where you see something and you can do thinking with ideal situations or use.

The way; the is the path, that is not always conjectured and known by the spirit.

Sleep walking; sleep walking is not always done so with the right medicine, you can do anything.

So do things; things that exist are there if you need them there. So think and feel the need and you have it.

So do thought; thought is the owner idea, where you own it and it is there to buy or sell unless you no longer are interested.

Thinking; think and create what you want and you know by what is done what to do.

Do; shift is to feel as you think or use water, as you feel the point where the energy surges. Seen and work is working or creating where you were ideally creating, you are there where the real world is sometimes use by feel.

End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *