Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, September 9, 2016

I ien

This is a rite of interest, where you think the point and there is interest. So I think this works with what is needed for a rite, where I need or have had done things and these idea come to fix it faster or slow it.

The item bag; the bag could be a spare backpack, but think and you know by what you feel. You might check that the bag carries, this includes only what you want or need carried.

The item list; this is the item list by what is needed or otherwise you don't bother me for things.

I IEEE ie; the fat city craving end, the end of the fat city craving need is what you buy or want to get unless you don't need so you get the poi t. You don't need to rob a mail truck for this.

Walmart; there you can always find a bargain and work with those within.

The end.

Facebook; facebooks free internet plan is not totally doomed. The creator makes it work out right.

Music; when I play I prove I improve by improving music.

Misc; think thin and you are thin by what you do. This also accounts for miscellanious stuff and that's about it for this listing. That accounts for the things that I've done and that's all I need to do for now.

Other things: just remember, where something doesn't work some other thing does.

The digital cable TV; the cable works with the digital mini cable box, the mini cable box works with the TV. So overall there is a non messed up connecting signal, that relays a perfect picture.

This works without much trouble an with no signal interruption. With that cable is some munchy, that will bring you right back. That you don't have to eat.

The candy machine; the soda and candy machine works, the change isn't eaten and the dollar or 5 dollar bill is accepted. This by exchange is with a finger press, releasing the food or drink item.

The lights; the lights aren't burnt out or if or they are replaced. They work no matter the point or get repaired.

Appetite; this is an appetite that's settled before the bite. So even now you aren't hungry.

Work; if you work at things, then you get what you want by fee or feel.

Piss; if necessary piss anywhere there is a drain or drainage, you won't get caught even if your smart.

Thinking; if you think then you know what to do. As you think, think about things as though an envelope that's vanilla. What s inside is revealed if you do things right, by the correct actions. So think and you get things right.

Follow; so follow along then you might get things right. Things could come to you. Wait patiently and you might notice different things at different times.

Along; come along the path of light to discover your destiny.

The light; the light guides the way, the dark did too if disclosures are done by fee or feel.

Time; time is on your side, loyalty comes with wisdom. Wisdom comes with the ages, learn what it is that could be there. Don't text while driving. Don't be hit by passing strangers or stealers of your items or time.

On your side; your way is your belief, think and you know by the spirit what to do.

That came from a rite to purify, this was by some darkness and light energy so i think it might actually work. Ciou for now.

1 comment:

  1. Koobface worm: Bet there was a nice insurance policy for that fee internet provider. Cuz putting a 'payload' in the shaft when you are just doing a dry rub is always a grate idea. This space is faked by area, perhaps there is one that is authentic, I have yet to see proof. Radio telescopes get ion spear bounces. Data sets misread for prophets. Van Allen firm meant.

    The lights must be matched up first by thread, by feel. WaT matches later. $5 for candy? Time to die with a T.

    Make you I see you now. Now is the time to buy buy.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *