Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, September 15, 2016

colosus

This came from observation, that did exist till disbelieved in with uses by feel. From the creator, that creates things and the events that support what is created.

I bet you wouldn't realize, it came from the subconscious suggestion by idea or ideal situation. If you don't need it, then its gone or stored excepting for food.

These are the things that are possible. Nothing else really matters, except for what can exist or does exist. Note these are things that I noticed:

Colossus; the colossus is born every 150 years or from a barren womb, that changes its form by thought on a night after abuse is done. Then at a certain time, you create something.

So an idea that was thought is, if this is used by him or near him. Then he grows to the height of 8 feet tall, only to disappear an not have been born at all.

Theo; he that exists is there, by the time you think of him or her if you need him or her there. He exists for you, she exists for herself.

Then; the thought that exists, will exist till not necessary.

Thinking; think and you shall achieve, thought exists what is there. This is non religious. Don't have to if you don't need to. As to do so is suspicious.

So think as you are aware, that thought doesn't always apply, this is seen as proof that magic exists or use is there as you think it you could create it unless not creatable.

Cancelling suggestion; just think its a thought, then don't do it. This is as you feel the need or want. So if you don't need to do or want it then, you won't do physical activity that creates the idea. So when you don't suggest it, you don't do it. When you learn it, don't use it or do it.

Focusing; think or fee by feel is the way after this. So expect the non expected and work, as you can you can work by feel or fee. Play is what you think.

Results; from space living you won't have your face swell up and your bones won't become porous and weak. If physically in the gravity of a planet, then maybe not. But if in space with nothing as gravity, then definitely you won't by orgonne.

Empathy; empathy is up or where you won't have to eat, as you feel they eat this by feel. Otherwise you won't feel to eat, so you won't have to eat.

Rat; the rats no longer effect the body, any larger body will not increase the slenderer body by empathy or eating being sensed.

Mirindy's son; no longer has a chewing fetish and loses his excess weight, as though he had a point to do things.

Birds; bird feeding is fun if they eat the bread. Just think and they can eat what you throw at them, if not too close to you. Something's they eat, something's they don't.

Osiris-rex; they have a successful mission, by what they do and what the satellite does. It doesn't die in the point that it does. Whatever occurs, I am through with space.

I machine orgonix; I will work towards better government, making for the better benefit of all.

This was from a other of my old past life present, that I wanted to work with as in formation and unique ability. His ability was creative adaptive adaptability that creates what he wants by ideal situation.

He never died according to my memory unless he chose to die. As I recall he recalled from what is several hundred life points, that could be called death. He is still immortal, though I bet he passed his soul on to see. As for what he would b ecome and it was them that chose to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *