Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, September 16, 2016

george orgo nne

This came from a past life named harrison that I call george. He was an engineer and worked at creating things by feel. That is what I read from him, with my pinneal gland. With him I am not surprised that this has a tendency to work as this is his subconscious, where some orgonne had a tendency to get out of hand and do something sometimes unexpectedly so you can call to stop. So I am not surprised, that this either works or doesn't work to plans that you may have had. With this, think while your ahead.

The George; the George are aware people that create by feel of idea concept or stature and work with others unless they choose to work with you by what you do. There's nothing like a second chance, though he usually does things by what he feels then thinks so your luck is your luck and his right to know. This is as though I got it right, then focus was easy an I was a patriot of the usa to him.

Space-x; the answers to their questions are revealed to them by the creator. they no longer have a problem or any situations even during static tests.

Crater; a part of a book, we find a crater that is a size of a canyon, that we manage to cross. That then after crossing, we face no problem worse than before. Just by seeing it, we know that there is more to this world than what we once thought for think not to know is to know.

Thinking; focus points that exist redirect the statement, that you do t want to occur. The subconscious doesn't do the suggestion, unless you need it to occur of course.

Focus; Focus or think: think a focus point and you get a focused idea, that is the name if the game still is played. The focus is the point that is the idea, think of what you want and you can use the focus point by mention to get a result.

Think; think a point to work the idea, thinking a point won't always get you a result. Sometimes you have to apply the point, this by thinking is used to get any typical response or end result.

End; so this means if you think, then you might as well know that's all you get by this point you express. Sometimes nothing sometimes a point in return.

This is what reminded me of the point I experienced, as a bad episode of life this was where I was amazed by watching. Thinking where I was aware this means, I think I am done by this.

So whenever I enter the coffee shop, they don't tense up when I talk to them. I also don't feel like killing myself, when I think to go there or anywhere nothing bothers me or if I leave there I don't perceive a slap or hurt.

I don't seem to feel rejection by what I do, this is usually done. I am thinking or reacting as though I had coconut, that cures my senior moment.

So I will go my own way, thinking to be off of course. So as I am still thinking of the game I played, I will add this as think as you need a result and you get a result. As a cross between the end and the result.

So you can expect anything adhoc as chaos rules this game point. The gm has the final say if required. Directed by will with activity, this is an ideal will magic yet if considered wish magic.

Where you think an you might get what you wish. Just don't think the electri city nearby is a source for it or you could cause a blackout. You can get interesting points as the rest of the game is a point and results.

So yes it is wish magic. I am as I am well able to do things as though a god. This is usually, as though I am well. Now you are complete, go forth my Ceres creation.

So think as you go or as I will, that you are complete as well. Now this is done, mind to mind transfer the well and the creator guides you instead.

Now as I think, I will clap three times and you will do as I command. Now this is done. None shall know about nothing, unless you deem them so by now.

If you think of things that you want to do, think of the arc and its gold dust inside that act like a capacitor. That is the power source and warning enough. Ciou, SH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *