Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, September 22, 2016

effective use orgonne

This is a memoir from the past and it was to remind the person to work better, as you worked possibly less hostile with people. As you know people are there, then you know how to treat them. That is the memoires gist.

An is effect; an is effect that creates or corrects things, as they stand or are existing to be good. Feeling as you could seem out on another planet maybe proxima b.

But this only means there is no war, so you can enjoy life even if it is nonetheless boring. So think what you like, then the creator will create for you.

En is effect; at the end is where the effect is done and you are free from influenced thought. So think free of influences, then the point will seem useful to know others or what you do is think to work. Then they are forced to wait on you.

So you see if then they are aware, there is a reason behind this calm. The reason is to get along with others that by feel are left alone. So enjoy yourself with this thought, that is all to this idea.

Seen; seen is the thought, working with the idea and editing is in the soul. Writing it is where you want to write the point.

Froze frame; this is a frozen frame where you read the picture, at a glance you know what is there or what is done is the project.

The end; the end is the point, there is none more to do for now. Might as well rest and relax till tk or exercise time. Things may come to fruition, but I am done with her for now by feel.

So now the age is over, so I will do my own thing on my own time. For now is the time of ages to come and the age of Christians is fading away. Only to be replaced by an age of prosperity.

The end.

Descriptors:

Age of prosperity; Prosperity is now where you get what you wanted and this is not unlike a wish. If your nice, then you are aware or awake, as you get aware of better attitude.

Atleantians; they exist yet aren't as you expect, so don't be surprised if things come and you notice an atleantean out of the corner of the eye. Trust or not, none will take things that they shouldn't wrongly.

They can appear as you want them to appear. However due note: they are here and watching us from their dimension, that they could dominate from by feel.

Thinking you do things, otherwise you are aware and can rest and can relate by relaxing moments. Sometimes this is used, as you do this idea of things even if you do not follow the rules. Dear friend, befriend. B 1972

Due note; the elevator button will work now, so just go to the first floor to use an exit. Did you know this place was arranged like an exhibit in Mario land castle? It easily could be that so to note I think it is, think to create and work to make better your escape. Your friend, b.

Easily; there is something here in the castle, that is causing torment and applemated moments. Sorta like a gold mine ruled by a witch. I like you enough to visit you but that is all.

If you continue to be cold to me then I will call it off. I will never visit the store or area again. That is all I will say to you, good night and have a ciou on me.

Thinking; this was a past I didn't know existed, till I thought about it. So I think till I know her I will work neatly or near her store. Entering it when I need to enter for some reason. So I think there is some ghost, nearby that is where I saw the glimmer. That means things will be rough for now, so hang in there. T.b. 1973

Thought; thought is allowable, thinking is more allowable. What I think however, is that ghost is causing problems there. That is until it can draw energy, from either people or nearby things.

So this I have planned, I will act a ghost and draw it away from there. Driving it away this I learned was one from goosebumps, so I will drive it away before it can kill people by revealing where it died. So that is all I will do for now. Ciou.

Think; this is an ancient practice of ghostbusting, think towards the ghost that you don't want it there and it will disapparate away. Do this if you feel an eery cold presence standing near you.

This will work out, believe it or not by becoming calm on the area you stand and you won't have to do it anymore. However if the eery presence is physical, then its not a ghost.

True enough, the ghost presence disappeared that quickly when I thought it was gone. Just think to dissolve. So try it and the creator that created us all, that crested the wave that day he gave a speech will dissolve the ghosts presence.

Thought form; thought is a presence, thinking is an energy source to it. Think to know then, it stops. Fee can dispel it.

Uses:

Useful baking; you can bake with this ideal situation. You can work with people with disability or use idea that work to condition the point or feel by thought. Feel comes first, thought comes second and people come third.

Tactus; tacticioner use is focus the need, then the feel then think the thought to occur. This occurs things by the feel, that you do things nicely.

Tacticion; tact is all in the ironing out the problems. Think a thought fast and you shift through time to see the point you want to see. That is all from this life, reflecting on a past life activity. So ciou till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *