Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, September 26, 2016

inn focus orgone

This is inn knowledge or activity that I noticed, that I watched or observed.

Inn; just goto an inn and stay there, until you are aware you can't stay any longer. Being a millionaire I can stay nearly anywhere an inn is, unless a house is ready for me.

Quietude; Outside the room there's activity. Inside the room there is quiet excepting for a old Georgian feel or activity you do.

Focusing; this use of ghosthunters I watched summed it up, its haunted yet able to be worked with unless you can't stand it there. Its haunted no longer as I move away from it. Due note: the ghost can cause confusion or focusing problems with dizzyness.

Wrecks; the wrecks are not happening so often, thinking often of her helps the stress. All I have to do is walk. However there is this one wreck I saw, that means stress or activity is on the rise and that is not always a good thing. This wreck happened off of Classen Blvd and 13th street. The wreckage resolves itself.

Payment; he lays on me what I am owed. Otherwise I can lay on the salesman, what he or she is owed if necessary. Whatever occurs by this, I don't gain any weight by this.

Extinction; the largest marine creatures and animals aren't going extinct. This is by the creator with the main point, that you don't need to worry with this orgonne. However its okay if you go on extinct, since extinct is extinct.

Other things:
Soyuz; the Soyuz made by Russia doesn't have a problem after this, so think an you know w en things will be created that is by what is done.

Wont; I am done for now so I am wont for nothing, then focus for good. I just want nothing right now, so things seem to work out. This is used as though the want is a need no longer, I wonder what he meant.

Just as I just met him, who wrote this and I got this somehow so he was interesting. I think he meant spiritual satisfaction though, just to make sure I got abundance and found my need gone.

Whatever I eat less with or without activity. Whatever else I do, I won't overspend or give myself too many cash advances. This is a sign of my spiritually awakened mind. However long it lasts, then act normally all except for spending less.

An im; an immediate use is thought based on fiction or reality, that you can use. If no use intended, then no use was done.

An em; the wildfire is put out, if there is any wildfire.

Zodiac; if you meet someone who is perfect zodiac, don't strike them or those that exist near you. Nor the device or thing being held, unless you want to know what is being held. Thinking what you want is what you can or can't do.

I think this saved me from a cat and a car wreck that I was driving in at the time. I think that was what the ghost was using to possess people. Released by posing thought. So I think with or without what i do so I will go do something else, like clean a table and dust it. So ciou till I do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *