Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

some fbi life

This is a fixed moment in time, that I re orded and worded to reflect the moment that is there.

Chris smith; he doesn't get kicked out and he creates no problem for people that aren't annoying is fun. People that are supposed to be gone are gone.

Mirindy; she doesn't fall further behind at her jobs. This is what allows her to work two jobs. Also she catches up with her work, first and second job.

The computer; the computer doesn't stop working good, so this means that I am spared a few dollars.

The laptop; the laptop is always able to be energized and the battery charged. So this means things work out well.

The end

This is the beginning, middle and end point to any story:

As it is; I am allowed with time, thinking to do what I need to do and I get thinking or things done.

Focusing; I create with time and create by focus, so I know what will come.

End; the volcano erupts, as you think to create a flare or what have you with ideal situations. This is what I saw. That's fine, as you think you can do things go for it or dont do what will get you in trouble. That's all I have to say.

Ciou; the farewell of friends or friendly nature, if any farewell to create a scene.

Parts of a story:

Joyce; reactions are normal, so you can come and do what is needed. Otherwise you come and somewhere you go. So that is what you do. You don't ha e to come at all. So enjoy your day and do what you want.

Chris; all that's needed is to sidestep and your normal, as everything is normal you might experience some different things though thought or activity can clearify with ideal by what you think. this clearifies the situation and you can get things elsewhere if you need them and can't find them here, else were now somewhere else that you know of known with a point by a few places.

Jay; he shows up in weird or different places, whenever you call or think his name he's there.

Paul; he's where you least expect him, expertise or not expected by those that are there.

Danny; he's near where he needs to be to get his message across, so think or he could deliver things.

Other people; they are there, when you expect them or least expect them to be there.

This closes the files of the FBI self that thought to catalogue everyone he remembers. This past life had least ability except psi and intuition, that died by a fire that consumed him during the night with his house.

Loose wiring caused by a spark. That made the house go up in flames, so after loose wiring was rev ealed as the cause. The investigation as to his death, was closed and not looked into after the fact was thought. Ciou till later.

1 comment:

  1. That's sum life there. Get in trouble with a perple people eater? Maybe I will nibble and bite etc. This perhaps is deliverance to deliver what was ordered to return a passion to a passionate life. This will be thought upon.

    Half days working. Is it really a half day when working for half the day? Most half days are sixth days, a full day is a third. I don't choose to work half days. I work half days. The days remain full even when only aware for a half.

    I will use adhesive removal magic when determined what needs to hold the adhesive. Some fun with ad. Given the nature it just feels futile, but that shouldn't stop Slade from trying.

    So ya, a usb plug to find aliens in the area, I need to figure out how to com down when I am looking. Otherwise I am too calmed. There is a snake for that I imagine, although I need to read the lawn mower manual completely first, then I will slice up the snake.

    Get on Wheat diet. What the fuck is that all about. Lululuz. Probably shakes hands like a you. Lower case. Cue tracking laughs, less nurf herding.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *