Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, September 24, 2016

clases orgonne

This orgonne ideal came from working with others in an ideal that appositively or positively things seemed well by feel.

Is; what is or not is is concluded by what is done. Sometimes what is doesn't happen, if you don't need it to happen.

Id; identity and identify, think and you will know the right response as you know the right person. That is all that I remember from that lifetime. What happened next, was I was in another life. I merely visited the place and I was fine.

Orgonite; this will not leave me as its there. This includes the orgonite and other various objects, however actual body body weight will leave me. So these items won't leave me, unless I want the items lost.

Thought; think and I will know, if I am thought about or need to know. However no thought will come to me if I don't want to know.

Myths; myths and legends are true, if you want them to be true. That's all there is to this.

Judge; you don't need to keep or hold onto the man, if you perceive no threat. So this k is think and you will know. That is thought if you derived it is the letter k, as kill or demise from latin. Thank you you may go ahead. Amazing how wisdom and intuition counts.

Space; the government does not put off the mars mission till 2030, instead allows it sooner.

Boredom; things of bori g nature are usually, as natural or dealt with this is used by fee or feel. I usually find something to do. So sallie vie and see ya until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Space, first Mars: satellite down link pics received in the Sahara or Mojave by area. Move mission ahead. Yes, rendering engines all appear to be online. Speed of light will need to be checked for the con-stank of the day. They will send Will B. Huntzing. Will will find his will because Will's will will be done. When Will's will is read Will's will will represent his last Will and testament. This Will be done by Nassau.

    Yes, T-lalala shan't have any issues with their banking statements anytime soon. Steering in space with only a rear rocket firing shall be tackled by their top notch engineers next. Already hyru garbon cum bust in sans Oat too has been figured, so steering with a single vector should pose little issue.

    At some known point which remains unknown what goes up stays up. Spaceballs used a garage door opener

    Be wary of heavy CO2 emissions. Can't have trees and greens thriving two much or it will create a tree-man-made O2 emissions issue. High O2 causes critical thought processes to re emerge.

    I am vacationing on top of the thin at moss sphere of Pluto currently. I see a bit of Twinkies sparkling, but there is no sign of water or matter for that matter. More on this as the gravity caused by its mass of sparkles pulls me...must be the opposite of away from where I was. Yes, I seem to be sitting upside down, yet I can't seem to see space from here. Only earth is above. Apparently, in space earth is space and space is below. The horizon appears about the same, if only inverted. That is all for today. Chew

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *