Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, September 5, 2016

Some ideal everyday orgonne

These are ideal concepts if you think of them, as often or not they are aware thoughts I had influenced by the past life points. They are unique because they pinpoint things that could occur not what is what occurs until it does.:

Focus point; think or feel and you can do things. She allows me to talk to her.

Tapes n CD; they can buy tapes n CDs through me.

Reusable rockets; the reusable rockets made by spacex work well. They work and lift off without any problems, as they also land with no problems as well.

A way to proxima b; they find a way there and back again that's reasonable.

A wish; I wish Daniel Moisant would respond to me when he can, this is by texting him unless busy and needing the time. So this is sometimes irritating.

See as I think he's seeing the message he could respond but sometimes doesn't. Seen as this is, yet doesn't have time to respond. So I wonder what gives, as he gets the message so now I got a reply.  I think this is worthy of my time to give him some of my time. I think I will let this rest.

Trees; these tree look fine and don't have a problem.

Tree lights; the tree lights look fine and work wonderfully.

Finances; the finances get done unless already done, this is quick without stress and quickly done, the finances are with me over 1000 or 900 dollars.

Al eit I can wait for things to work themselves out, by ideal concept there is allot that is doing this by feel. By our element, you didn't break him or her.

Space-x; they find the reason for the accidents before any incidents. So assured are they that they don't make a mistake.

Mark zuckerberg; he isn't bad off by this satellite incident, with or without a commucation satellite explosion.

Woat; weight with a counter of uu-woat.

Uu-woat; to lose weight quickly.

End; end by result.

These are secondary thoughts, that are there and don't overwhelm the thinking as they are there. So they are from a previous life I nicknamed woat. The life this came from is a step between this life and another life. This life is yet another example of the poles, as it is another us that holds the head of the one that would understand.

Seeing as this is true, this doesnt mean your dead yet he doesn't always want to speak your language. It lies between you and your next lifetime after that life. This is an example of tvd lore of the dead:

The ten poles; every time someone re counts the ten commandments, the pole is there and they hit themselves with it.

The the ten heads; the ten heads resides on the ten poles.

The ten positions; the poles are positioned nearby by feel, where you can see them in a circular pattern of light that shined from their eyes.

The head pole; the pole that holds multiple heads and is demonic. This allows you to uu-woat your figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *