Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, September 23, 2016

Lily's life

This came from a lifetime I will call lily, so what I thought I saw was things that were there or out of sync and personal or area created by what is done or felt. This could easily shift you away from somewhere, return by focus on something thinking of what you were doing or wanting. As I think about things, this want was awareness. She dies by tragedy, directly to the heart on a night of halloween, 1972 going on 1973.

Her ability was the mind and subconscious suggestion, as baking or cooking was her second best thing to do. I remember her well. I also remember the day she was no more, as though she was aware of her thoughts and her mind was clear. So she was thinking of herself and her life as her life energy faded out of her eyes. So that was all I knew of her and I didn't get to see what occurred to her remains.

orgone:

resyncing;
#1: You “re-sync” with your elemental nature in order to best discern the right kind of relationships, to suit your needs and energetic style.

#2: You sync-up with your correct Triplicity in order to best manifest the relationships you most desire.

#3: You connect with others in a way that supports your authentic nature as revealed by your Element, Zodiac Sign and Triplicity.

money; whatever occurs, I always seem to have enough money to handle the situation or point to point sale. so I will have from this next check from aunties estate over 900 dollars. I won't spend it before I get it. there's no worry over things and things get easier except for spending too much.

I said; I think I said if I got it or not, as I think differently near him whom delivers it. So I am aware because I am relation. So I think I am now in the know, I am done with this and recieved it, whoo! time to spend a little and save allot more. I hope to enjoy this check more than I did the last one. So this is the last check I will get from her estate, knowing her funds are limited and going towards those that are also related. I think this is now done as finished up. I will now concentrate on doing other things other than getting money. I hope to enjoy this more than the last one, though that lasted still to this point. So ciou till now is a done deal. Its now a finished deal. Ciou and farewell.

I thought; I don't have any blocks and I have no problems with aligning with my true astral self.

orgone thinking:

aoai = ah something with interest or no worry.

aoae; This is the idea that were something in use, this is when were in usa as cool or not on a hot day note decay was not found. so I think I will go about my business as usual. so if they are awake or aware or not asleep by feel I believe that most would surface at the bottom of the lake and go up or down and resurface at their own world lake. so this was the way to and from the druid realm, that was near glass isle and I note that they the druids had to be really good swimmers to do this trick with the sword. so thats one legendary lost sword of the isle that we used for sacrifices was used afor and brought back by none other than merlin himself. I believe he was in his second reincarnation responsible for taking it, too. so there is that point. I wouldn't bet that the cup or meteor or carved life is there as well well we will see.

As I suspected he had it, this was magic with that and all I had to do was trick him into returning it for another similar cup that made people believe there wasn't any cup. this was energy for you and an everyday occurance for what you will and was once there for the use. so I believe I will leave and travel and wander about, thinking maybe to create with what I could mostly dream or desire of. this ends my logbook of the deeds and day of the druids. I might as well start a new one, of my travels abroad the land as all the cup was was focusing energy to the cup that changed the harmonics and vibrations of the cup reached the liquid.

If any within the cup that enchanted the water or drink to create, what I only dreamed of before or at least thought about that I needed at the time as the need set the vibrational tone. with the intonation is the effect of the words directed through the cup or water and you can get what I can get on a good day. rejeuvenation and a good dose of medicine for those in need. that is what I used it for, anyway I think about it. I think the cup of life was a frolicking fairy in the fairy mist that caused your focus to create what you wanted. so there it is, the cup of life, the serpentine sword and that is what occured so that is all.

fun; I think it is fun to listen to them, but just don't do the suggestions. so unless you think its a good idea, stop and do something else so you can think and make things better.

law = log cancelled by uu-law or undue law if else, as if this was true or false. when your ideal this is usual points as if satisfied or satisfaction was there.

ia ie iu = create to work and adapt or thank you as you please. Feel or think to turn off the trainer.

return; The return is by focus. Think to be there and you are. I happen to remember a time I was playing a computer game, so I was thinking I will return to that life. That was easy going and very farfetching for my soul to put me here. Anything I do is wrong or right to my father, so I will return now and hope I don't demise till I need to die. Seeya around and faretheewell as I am done with this blog now so ciou and farewell to all my readers. So I think so I see, ciou and seeya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *