Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, September 29, 2016

The atleantian dictionary orgonne

This is used by the feel material, left over from the remainders of the atleantian dictionary. This was from where I was thinking where I think to know and then I realize, what I want to know as though I asked or ask if I knew. This is before the moment sometime else. So this is old material made to light.

Reading; the activity is there, all you need to do is think you know, your spirit helps you realize what you read from a book or someone's mind.

Calm; calming down is focus then, work with the feelings by breathing in and out or talking.

Escape; escape is warm ormus as you think of somewhere, return is cold ormus then think your somewhere. As you think about something, your there where you feel like going. Thinking this is right, go to the area you can shift.

See that is an area that feels more empowered. Then as your there and you think of the place, the place is there and you are there by walking or going someplace by fee or feel.

Then the place fades around you to reappear as the place you want to be, at least psychically by the subconscious view or feel. Then your there.

That is all from the orgonne file I had. That was nearly destroyed on my computer, so don't mind the gaps in knowledge.

The gaps; the gaps are where you think, filled in by the creator. That is the main point to this, as you think to know something then you do or will know.

As though you fill in the gaps, where you have information from a source. That your subconscious calls upon to allow you to know. This is called interdependent gnosis. Think by feel to create by idea.

Where you think to know and your subconscious guided by your soul, with this thought you will know by use of the spirit. See that allows you to realize, the hidden silent knowledge.

Rent; the rent goes down. This does not include burning it down.

Candles; the candles that are plastic aren't burned. No fire that's a hazard is started. None goes up and tries to steal from my place, none ruin my phone nor attack me for it.

Messing; we won't mess with you anyway or anymore, nor are we messing with your flights. I am not messed with either unless I want to be messed with.

This is by suggestion, such with the power of the subconscious. Where you can do anything, just by saying the right things. Often gnosis or subconscious thinking follows along the line of how you feel then think.

So feel yourself lucky if you live beyond this point, where death occurs where and whenever you think to go where you are unsafe. Ciou to the place I live till I return.

If en in; infemity or you do things and are laughed at. so if at the end the end in sight, you don't have to do much or any thing at all. I think this is in the end that you do things, so accept what you get and go on home.

Ic: shit, shit is done or your shitting downwardly. This in ancient language is shit.

Back pain; the back pain is reduced and goes away. There is no back pain. This is done by the creator.

Mail; the mail today arrived earlier than usual. So I think the point is done by now that I can see it.

The play; the curse on Oklahoma play is gone, not actually have been there it is now no longer stopping us from winning. This is used as ghey have a game. As they get a game plan to go.

The bill; the water bill or other bill dollar amount goes down in amount. For a building water bill, thinking is done as most can work with the idea.

This will work by machine en ergy, thinking to lower a bill amount. Yes for those that like anarchy, you can use this to lower destruction bill costs.

Empathy; feel for the person if you want to fee or feel for them. Just think so you don't feel like eating. Think the point then, you will go down in weight.

Thinking; this is the point that you think to yourself, thinking now should be on the poles. Just think of the place and place the placement in the hole. Thinking to cement it after, that is all by feel now get to work.

Insight; so this means most insights nowadays are just getting you clear of what you were doing.

Work; she gets some of the paperwork done and gets out of here early. However I am not physically effected, until I am aware or think that I should be with some effect.

Space-x; no breaches occur to the rockets that are going for launch.

Tension by reaction; there is no longer any tension reaction to speak of set by the creator. No edginess exists.

The movies; the movie and film industry does not catch me trying to download torrented movies and it seems I am breaking no copyright, as I do things safely from this point on.

Think and focus; no single exodus occurred the whole place, due to a fire alarm caused it to temporarily make us leave. The place was abandonded and then we were allowed back in. This was by the graciousness of the firefighters. Thanks to their services.

May there be more service time to come. I think this taught us a lesson, thinking to cook not to overcook where smoke occurs when and where the smoke alarms will go off.

Timing; the timing is right if for the moment to pass or create what is thought by desire, as though a key were useful with points or before the manager leaves. See by feel this is where the time is right.

So that's what I thought too, then I found out that most likely I would not see the time of day with those I wanted to see time spent. So I quit trying to get a job, I quit on life mate searching and I quit on trying to make out with employees.

So there is the point and there you have it, since most people work nowadays that means I quit trying to bother people with bigger things that they don't have time for now I can go on living a normal life.

All I have to do is ignore the annoyance and treat it like something that has been dealt with. Seen is the point and now its over.

All right if we do we do, think what you like this is done now. This hasn't been updated since seventeen centuries ago. So make what you can of this idea.

So ciou till next time and ciou till you next need to see me, if that's never then the point is never say never till you need to see me for something. So time to go teach or do something else and see you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *