Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

focusing points

I believe this is an end point where you end things so things can begin. Whether or not they can begin is up to you. So the sought after ideal is then out of reach, so think to get another and work with her. So I think this is the point and failure of the craft that I observed. Seeing that this is a point that is not much done I recorded by the third eye pinneal gland the lifetime I noticed. After pretending to pull out the third eye I noticed noone suspected me, so I think I was safe and less than sorry as none messed with me. What follows is this life, that I watched though the third eye pinneal gland.

The way the third eye sees the walls is as though a bound force of energy, that seems to hold together until you doubt the balance of energy or think with the power of suggestion. That the third eye unbalances the energy pattern, then and there causes the walls to collapse. Otherwise nothing seems to occur. That is what I believe to have happened and this means my third eye, can resolve technical issues without acually being there. So I think this life I observed through the pinneal gland is interesting, it could do that very easily and other things as well. So this is what I noticed about him.

potions:
potion of unattractiveness; If you have in mind whom you don't want to be attracted to you and use celery seed, artichoke, turmeric with water. So that you think on the person and you cause them to be away from you, This is where you can use whatever extra ingredient, that you want to use. I would use artichoke with celery seed to lose weight, though artichoke can cause unattractive moments.

potion of attraction; Have in mind the person you want to attract, then think the point to use as you mix celery seed, honey, bergomat or cinnamon. Then swirl three times in the water honey, the water is mixed with the herbs using hot water to attract or cold water to be attracted or atrocitized the aura does the deed. So think and due notice of the person, nearly anyone could be attracted to you. So if you want to unattract people, use artichoke in liquid form to cause attraction or pill form to cause unattraction or powdered formation to cause neutral thoughts. This will take care of anyone though, so be prepared for the response you might get.

one left; I believe there is one left of what I like so I have to work with things carefully, thinking ahead and making sure not to make mistakes. so I think this means averted things are possible if I budget right and work towards the correct agenda, so what I think is the point and the ideal situation I believe. I will strike tonight my target and leave this subject alone.

the end; as I am sure the ending is the point or the main point that I lived through already, that others may live through if they want to live through the idea. That they think at all is amazing by what is going on. Rushing around and servicing people, I believe I am doing good for a living if I can call it that. So I think I will do just that, work and leave this person alone until he talks to me again. however I noticed something about him, he is poorer everytime he shifts, unless the creator steps in for him he will be left with nothing. so he will have no excess weight, as weight loses itself from him or her.

I wouldn't bet on it that he is already poor enough, just to be able to afford the apartment he claims he rents. So seeya around he says, I think he really misses something or some other thing or he would move on by now. I think I will borrow his salute and farewell this time, since I am tired of this topic already. So seeya around and ciou, I am gonna eat something healthwise and more tea please. As this where we were before and this is where we managed to find ourselves, as I believe I have dealt with the problem. I bet he never thought to see another pagan down there.

This was were or where the wors could come out, so I think this is safe now. So now I will return. By feel I am still down there so I have to tread carefully, yet I know if I die there I won't die here as the creator can transport me back and I won't be there anymore. So I hope that he or she transports me soon. So I think I know myself and now I am free, as all I had to say was I was amop, thinking a way out of the dress up ceromony, seeing to the area and thinking the way back. I am returned. So all I have to do is do normal things, as I am aware of what will occur. Maybe giving information, as to what will occur is thought by feel to those that want to or would know if to work with something. That is all for now.

the end.

object lesson; I think the perfect object lesson is to think about the point that was made or not think about it and let them consider, what they did as a point is thought that they improve by for what they did they can think to improve by feel. See I think this is a unique way to deal with a point, that's what your way is sometimes to point things out and make things obvious. Most druids had this as a make a statement and a point is made, so you can think about it. See this is seen as a point or building up from the idea.

That you work with the street level and add levels if your building, then think or add onto levels till you don't need to do so by feel. Something has to be done to calm the nerves of the animals so think and do, so think to calm yourself and focus your feelings towards the animals. An sometimes is a point is them, that is story there by them. That is radiative calm as though you had a radiative element, empowered with thoughts so if it is the animals that are nerve wracked or creating problems. They subside toward one another and then work to gain gratitude from youself. That is how animal husbandry works, creating calm, relaxed or excited animals that are well controlled.

As you think to work an react by the feel, this is the moment that is there. So you know to work by the feel, think and you know the main point. This is a point that you will know, by thinking about the point an then you know by what is done. That is all in a fair day's work. So they that work usually can enjoy the day by feel. This is what I observed psychically, when I observed some druids building. Thats what I do with an object lesson or moment, that you can react to create by feel. That is the moment with ideal situations, usually by what is there. If you don't react, you won't make a scene. However the sense is there, your well aware of your options as that doesn't give me control of you.

This is until necessary as, anyway I won't have control of you seeing you have control of yourself or there will not be any result by effect, other means are the effect will happen badly for you by thought now. So to leave a maze, think to relieve yourself from confrontation then use some calm ideal as the area is a point. That soothes the mind to allow you to aleve your area situation. That resolved any situation to my senses. This is a point you think to cool or calm down with by the way.

You only need to read the introduction, but the examples are there for interest. You might think the moon that you might notice explains how the moon influences magic, like a non full moon is good for some magic or thought thats non destructive magic. As the energy level is the influence, where you feel things or not so felt as partial magic potential. Where a full moon in use can seem useful by feel for destructive magic, this is the full magic potential that exists by manifest.

So usually if you are aware all you need as potential influence, manipulation is thinking the point or imagination by ideal to create what you wish. Unless you already know about magic then the magic examples are there for you. This is useful as though a point if your using some area your dreaming. Till you decide to go or leave the maze by the opening then walking out with some open area. Think "not" to wake up where the things you read, see or think are represented as a conept or ideal. So think positive to create positively with your own point.

I have a collection of documents that are amazing but its just as though some of you might know of the idea in them. Because of the fact that I built this blog from documents already posted by me elsewhere. So don't be surprised if you do. Now if ye don't want to do things you won't get the things not needed. Then in the spirit your will is message or create by the creator.

orgone:

uu-ma'at; this is a release from where I am held and releases me and others, from the netherworld otherwise called the underworld.

uu-at; a trembler or earthquake is not unlike nothing a kick in the square pants is. this is more like a point that you go along with things, then you know what it means for the ground to shake by now. Once you know, then you go along and do what you want. An if a kick in the legs or groin the blows miss.

uu-fat; I believe this counters the excess weight in ancient terms.

orgone thinking:


some article to do:

The zodiac is a constellation that the planets, moon and sun pass through. A person's zodiac sign is based on astrological positions, which are determined by the position of the sun relative to the constellations.

Many people are freaking out believing that NASA changed their horoscope.

NASA emphasized that astronomy is not astrology. The agency explained that it didn't change people's zodiac sign, it just did the math. Astronomers said that the positions of the constellation used by astrologers were from 2,000 years ago. The sky is not static; the stars have shifted positions in the sky already. And the Earth, like a top, wobbles on its axis because of the gravitational pull of the moon and sun. This wobble changes the alignment of the zodiac.

The recent uproar is not something new. In 2011, NASA released information that changed people's view about astrology. It announced that the traditional zodiac dates are not correct. The biggest announcement, however, is that there are 13 zodiacs. The 13th constellation is Ophiuchus, also known as Serpentarius, the Serpent Holder.


Here are the new astrological dates:

Capricorn: January 20-February 16

Aquarius: February 16-March 11

Pisces: March 11-April 18

Aries: April 18-May 13

Taurus: May 13-June 21

Gemini: June 21-July 20

Cancer: July 20-August 10

Leo: Aug. 10-September 16

Virgo: Sept. 16-October 30

Libra: Oct. 30-November 23

Scorpio: November 23-November 29

Ophiuchus: November 29-December 17

Sagittarius: December 17-January 20

http://www.hngn.com/articles/206708/20160919/nasa-clarifies-stand-on-the-shifting-zodiac.htm

This is an energy pattern that I read, then and there was a point as what I read here was tiagnon is renewed until things go wrong. That's right for china invaded the US here. So I think this occluded point of view is very obscure and very unique for its kind. So ciou till tomorrow or whenever I can write. As I expect a huge wave of water preceded by use, this is with an energy wave that occurs it to create the waves or tsunami from the control device I depict will hit the earth on the 27th this month of september 2016. This is the end of my world as I know it, so think and enjoy your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *