Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Creative orgonne

This is what I saw for use with orgonne, visiting several places:

Created orgone; this is created work as everything is created equal. If you study enough, an what is there you can land a job with as its easily done.

Manufacturing; manufacturing improves by feel, with less cost by idea comes better stuff.

Manufacturing ii; the manufacturing is improved by material grade and things that make it work better.

Manufacturing iii; chemical manufacturing improves by the safety use and development of better techniqued materials. This is production improvement, that makes things easier of the chemical production itself.

If the cost is lowered. The produced result is more efficient by what is done. With lowered cost, this makes it easier to process and mix or produce results by less toxicity release and other things.

Chemistry; chemistry works like to like by bonding and chemistry is cost efficient, this isn't always less chemicals that are used. I see so you think.

So you act as you like, the cure is in hand with junk food or spices. Good chemistry is less toxic and used for something, bad chemistry is explosive and unstable.

So use the good and avoid the bad, avoid the bad chemicals as you know when chemicals get old enough they are unstable. So treat them with careful grace.

So care is taken by the effort of water use for toxins and acids, as water acts as a base. The point is use them with careful consideration to what you do.

Thinking; thinking like this is with a will an a way to work or appease a judge, so you know this wasn't easy. I think you can create by will or activity easier, than creating creationally by focus. So that's what I think.

Thought; when the idea is there, except nothing and work with what comes. As you think to improve, things improve, so no pushing too hard is necessary.

The creator ensures that things go right, seen is the evidence that we figure things out and after one explosion there won't be another.

Fix to the bicycle; this is where the bicycle is fixed. No matter the point, fix a flat or some new inner tube will do the point.

A king; I feel like a king of Spain but I know I am not, as I am aware I am good at what I do. I trade goods like computer parts or ideal for conversation. That is all I managed, so for today I will work with others.

Banking; as I am aware, if you want to preserve your bank account. Put money into savings or you might spend it, otherwise safely use the deposit and supplement with credit wisely with things you want to buy. Be sure to pay the creditor off. That is all for today. Ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *