Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

focus orgonne

This was from a piece called Syria written in 1972 by a person called B.

Syria; Syria stops fighting, then and now by what you or they do. The end is syria rebuilds and the cities in Syria are remaining at peace.

Divine Circumvention; I circumvented the globe, now is my time to disappear and let the great eagle reaper take me.

Free; I am free from a ghosts influence. I was willingly sharing some energy to a ghost, because what happens thereafter follows behind the point. So now I am myself, I am Aware of what I should do.

Awake with a purpose, all I need to do is await and do my business. That is all there is to this, because if I have his soul. So just as I suspect from the basis, that I felt Charles die.

Then I had his memories, so what I think is I am his new body. Just as I sent my old soul off to another planet. I suspect to return when I think myself back to my body. So now as I await the death of the age, I will return to my work an allow others to live or die.

What I think is this, I control reality but others do too. What they control is their mind, their mind manipulates by the spirit the area that exists. The hell vision is in the mind, nothing more than that.

Other than that I realized that I always have my soul as my soul returns when I think it does. The subconscious controls reality this way, the mind can create what you wish or desire to become yours.

That is all I learned from this experience. This I learned was a point that was from a recluse book, a hidden part of it that the author indicated that's unknown. So that is all for the book, called recluse BTW. When you think to mention recluce you get out.

So what I think, is still as I am I might as well move as I am in the way. Think as I am about to shift and return to my family, I might as well inform the family by a call. Then stand up and think shift my way home.

Thinking my way home, has never been easier. So seeya around. There might be other entries after this, but don't mind them as they are orgonne or machine coded energy creation. Meant to regulate the area or things that are mentioned. Ciou.

Weight loss; the weight loses itself from the body. You lose weight by what you do. Think and you will know release.

Shift; think of a place, stand or sit still and think of the place. As you imagine the place, you feel the are if the place exists. Then you know by the creator if the place is there or not.

Thinking your through with things, feel your there as you believe you are shifted through the area to appear there then you are there. All by the power of the subconscious mind.

Now this is done by the count of five and as all I need is spelling or to count to five, I am there where I imagined by the power of the excited atom that is unexcited after. 12345.

Balance; There is no imbalance, the balance is there by feel and here by notice. That is all as the imbalance, if any here is gone.

Focusing orgonnic notion:
Source; the space-x spaceflight will have a speedy recovery, the company will not have a bankruptcy anytime soon.

TV; the TV and YouTube are a great source to have, as you know the source you know the information is true or good to realize by observation.

This means that everything you need to know is possible on the net and by talking to others. That is all for TV though, some sourced information is old.

So this is where I think you can be assured looking up newer info or talking to others will reveal the latest news. This is all for the news.

Attractions; sole attracted mo tions are where, you can be left alone but not now until you want to be alone. This is a business, accept people as they are. That is all, if you note the city you will notice this notion effection very subtle and there nlnetheless.

So ciou for now and see you later is like a dismissal for it. If you modify the listing an there if guessed, then you are aware of changes to the area. Often the road construction, first its an expression of the point and second its a point to recalling things.

The third thing is most obvious, how people act or react is what gives this away as a hived men tality mind. Where four is your lucky to be alive if this is leading to war over things misconstrued.

This mistaken mindset is what led Lebanon to war, led afhghanistan to warfare and Syria to have civil war. It doesn't matter who wins or loses. The sides bode I'll will towards each other, so that is gone by now but the strife leads to lies told or lost lived life.

That is all accountable to war, peace comes by truce and effort usually is leading us to believe that we can rebuild lost lives. But really we rebuild buildings.

So the deaths that occur are recounted and not lost to mention. So think as you are aware, the feeling is lost to war and strife but the building cost will never end.

1 comment:

  1. Plenty to be made or to make to destroy to remake a gain. This is materialistic poisoned shared consciousness. Money created to create war to promise peace, to promise monetary abumdance. Which promises more war for more monetary abumdance.

    Civil War is ongoing. Not only among the maps of politicians, but of those who seek to control our awareness. Choose your side, it has already been chosen. Once you know you have only a right choice, or choose the wrong choice which is not to know; so to know is to choose the right. Ignorance is not being aware that the choice is there to be made.

    Archaic religions of Abrahamic superstition are the foundation for manipulation. What is done in the name of the creator painted falsely causes mindsets which build grand false realities.

    Creation created by any either accident or specific intent still leaves a matter of the creation which is built or constructed, or materialized, or an antithesis of what we label entropy. Acausal or causal the result remains. No literature exists to answer the questions, one can only trust the intuition that synchronizes with the creation by area, by feel, or by imagination.

    Take into account all that forms your ideas. To realize even a small tidbit of the heart you must throw away all opinions while taking into account all the opinions. Allow yourself to see both sides, and neither side. Neither has the answer in whole, but each has some answer in part.

    That is all for now. A dew a dew

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *