Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The perfect jade prison

  The perfect jade prison is the prison of dreams within jade plus its a cavern that is carved from rock walls within a volcano with the rock wall filled with jade. The jade is empowered by the heat and there is so much of the precious stone it grants visions of glory. Now in this prison people sleep in a room that does give dreams of fortune only after they earn it by whatever they do. The jade makes the person have dreams of absolute prosperity training said person to know a better way than to steal, thieve, or murder by reflection of their desires in prophetic dreams. They become wealthy because of the dreams in mind and what makes the desire to do these evil things is the lack of those things which they need in life driving them to gain by illegal means.

  What happens during sleep is they receive the vision that they cannot deny but must either wake up or endure thus they give in to the dreams as prophecy, The dreams come every night so they must sleep sometime and if they deny the dreams they go stir crazy but they end up asleep anyway. This is only after the person changes because of the dreams and they are ready for it that these dreams turn prophetic plus only when said person feels ready will the person find themselves returned home by the souls willingness. The secret is that the person starts dreaming 2 to 10 days into making themselves comfortable there so they earn respite and the dreams come as a soothing release to the nightmare of daily living plus even after release the person will have prophetic ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *