Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Phase spell

The phase spell is an alternative to pass through iron spell, where the pass through iron spell is also a undeath like spell and cast with a swirl to the right and then say "mistpesthrufe" (mist-pesn-thruh-feh), and then feel your body go transmute into energy with your own weapon stabbing through the body but not the heart to cast it safely, and the only warning is this won't always work. To cast the phase spell use the same idea, but touch the item or person and state "fazmistspagz" (faz-mist-spagz) after drawing the rightward spiral and feel it change by focused energy. Its your option to destroy or not to destroy it and yet you need to have it charged to change it. Focus the item to come with you and it will the next time you are traveling and it will come to you by a "cotumtc" (coe-tum-tcw). or send it to a person or place with "sndturmist [person or place]" (send-too-mist) then touch the item as a sending. Alternatively you can feel it go or come to places.

Now the human part of the phase spell is to make yourself invulnerable to the attacks speeding up and blurring the form, or to phase out and appear elsewhere or out of existence. How to achieve this is a bit difficult as it will effect or not. To personally phase in to other places, think of the area or feel yourself shift, with the area name spoken out loud or under breath. Now to phase out from here to the new world or out of phase of this world, state "fasmistsild" (fas-mist-sild). or "fractamist" (fractane-mist) and you feel tension to cause a shift otherwise, in which you disappear to the new world. Otherwise you effect to go out of your way for the effort of not getting hit by people with a astral plane shield. This allows you out of existence, where the other worlds be dangerous so the choice should be a safe alternative.

The next phase is to add in the idea of quicker motion and the phase out of energy. So feel inside yourself for your chi,han or inner strength energy to see the body change into a blurred form and then feel yourself speed up to affect a battle phase mode. Now to further enhance this by stating or feel "fasesildmist" (fase-ee-sild-mist) or "fractamistsild" (frractale-mistsild) and then this should work to act as a white energy sheathed very fast form. Now the sword can be added with a sword companion, called by "airpoyaxadpois" (air-pole-wy-ax-ad-poe-is) calls the ax of exceptional poison destruction on an area to drain the experience to the person who casts this. When cast it appears in the air as a silent guardian with a green glowing axe. With this in attack make the leftward spiral and think of the enemy for attack. If no results, then you make the rightward swirl to effect the idea of change and state the effect, the ultimate cancellation say "unn" (un).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *