Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Doppleganger spell

Creates the effect of your shadowshelf or other shadowselves from you manipulating shadow to create a voice imitation and sometimes form. If the voice is good enough, then you could get away with murder, but if you show the shadow form then they might think they will die. For a Doppleganger, double walker, fylgia, doppleganger shadow soul guardian angel, invisible human shadow self only seeable by its owner and once the owner sees it said owner will die not trusted. the doppleganger gives advice to friends, takes the form and experience of the victim before it takes the victims place. Another name is faking or geisting, and this is considered bad for stability of mind.

Before I explain how to do this, don't abuse the geist as people can track you for the "bad advice". Some call this opportunistic opportunity for guidance or revenge and attack. Now for the method. Their is two methods to get this effect, to call a doppleganger or to mimick it. To call one directly, think doppleganger or what they do and say "dapluiga" (dap-loo-iga) to help the call or feel it come to you. Then talk to it and ask it for advice or a service and it might do it if for the right price. Saying this is for a reason and explaining the reason makes twice as likely they will achieve it.

Shadowing is a safer form of geisting and faking where you send shadow energy as you to reassure without words or make people nervous. Think of the person but with a gray shield around you. Using the focus of your life force or aura and feel shadow form as a pool you will by thought, send by feeling the form of yourself there where you wanted. Like a person can send scents to others and tastes a little easier, your shadow energy will take the form you want. Yet this can turn to geisting or advising as you can cause it to mentally speak. Thus the energy will react as your psychic sense and appear as a shadow. Don't form a shape until you take precautions ae effects of hostile nature or beings that are truly ambiguous and dangerous. Your shadowform will be immune but still feel threat. If you know biokinetic skills you can detail who they are or what it is thats around.

Now note to shift with shadow place an anchor of your life force and pull yourself through shadow and you will appear. If any danger it will have appeared if no gray shield, the gray shield keeps you unseen till you want to be seen. Unless looked at directly or you make yourelf obvious. This might work 50 percent of the time, but you got to have a lot of strength. So to make it easier, say "syt" (sit) and it, the chances goes up to 60-80 percent of the time. Thus you have to try as you might to succeed and it becomes possible to do. Remember once you do shadow shifting, you have to get done with your idea to achieve and then to get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *