Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Skycity

  The Sky City is a magically floating city in a valley where it's stationary though till it's moved by the Skycity navigator. It moves as fast as the high winds can blow it at the direction of the Skycity navigator. Nothing too fancy or high tech either as I remember building it. There be a portal to it of a harmonic key. Get the right key and the portal opens near you. Its a darkened city of high spires and crystal technology plus rocky ground. There were forests below it tho seeming to be on the ground. I remember sand and water plus a big double gate. 

  The city is now high above Scotland and there's a structure connecting to the city sorta castle like. The city of the sky people or Sylph. Why not beckon the thing to populated cities? Because of the pollutants, the city avoids and the planes might see the city. I tried opening a way there but the mages shut it down so I know they protect the city from invaders. The city is anchored by six magical anchors in the sky only 1000 miles up. That's above normal human atmosphere so the air is really really thin up there where its in a protected bubble protecting it from the thin air and the suns gamma radiation making it darkened all over.

  What fuels the city and the bubble is a source stone thats one of the last remaining from way past. Where do source stones come from is the atleantian (Sea-elves) make them. What makes them so powerful is that it draws its power from anything near which is the gamma in this case plus it self generates it from the earth core. That means it replenishes energy as the earth core is strong, almost too much for the source stone. Still these source stones 'drain' the energy from around it and ultimately expend it allowing the energy to go back to the source stone tho it never drains much like electricity thus energy never is wasted.

  So they have mages there and normal gifted populace. They are willing to bring magically gifted people there but not move the city to here as visitors. You have to call to them by mentally think 'skycity' an then your message so even when you send it they teleport you. I mean there are many ways and they use that source stone to achieve them. There are teleport gates so why would they ever want to take time out of their lives to teleport you? They seem to keep very invisible to America so they know you as a person being of magic enough to respect you. They will teleport you to visit as they like visitors so try to call to them as someone might answer. 

  The city matches the high tech state of todays world plus since it's so High Tech and they are against pollution they use powered vehicles by crystals that float. Well are there alot of mages there plus mage goods galore. So only people gifted with magic are allowed there at this time ironic cuz only people with magic would probably sense the city. The non-mages tried an uprising thus they are still allowed but only if they are sensing it. This city was once confused with as a UFO an they just couldn't detect its nature over scotland. They might hide it from u if deception felt because if you disbelieve then they'll hide it from you.

  Now the procedure is dun expect an instant answer as all you have to do is think of Skycity then send the message. You will fall asleep to awake there as time goes differently there, or just awake where you fell asleep at. Its timeless so nothing will change when u get back. You might remember it or not as the physical body will be drawn there. Meaning you'll actually be there in whole but the mind might not allow you to believe it so talk to people there if you can and when it feels safe too. Its suggested to go and lay down after that as u might go to sleep right after. You have to try to believe it so go on an do it if u want to see its real.

  One warning though, a friend of mine says they told him they were Draconians in human form. If you see through their disguise, they can turn into demonic lifeforms and try to attack you. This is only if you can detect what they really look like. If this happens, think of Tengri's name and think of or say after saying Tengri pronounced (Taen-rih) to 'send you back'. Thats before they get to you.

  Zackal says "I couldn't quite see much. . . but it was amazing. . . I was encompassed in darkness and I heard this loud noise. Well that's all. . . actually I also felt this weird sensation crawling up my body. In entirety, an hour passed until I awoke though during that entire time I was semi-conscious. It felt so awesome too! I was like. . .oh my god. . . it's almost as if I am being swept away. I think that certain 'weird' period when I lost contact with reality happened for only a minute or less it was so amazing though. But. . . is it natural not to see anything? Does it become easier? I mean. . . easier to teleport there when you do it over and over again?"

  Its fun to explore as u are only there for a few moments but its built like the deep space nine station of star trek. U can be there for longer as u must travel there by intent. Focus ur mind then think yourself there. Well what the place looks like is only a glimpse at first but that glimse is enough because to just focus your mind on the scene and to imagine yourself appearing causes the power stone to draw you there. Well when you do go there, what is it first like is your near the stone plus its dark yet its shielded or its light within daytime. It must be shielded to deflect the suns gamma meaning everything is dark pretty much. They've adapted though so u might ask Skycity to allow you to explore the second time.

  The places u might goto is the northern quarter as its the merchant city quadrant. Avoid the eastern quadrant as its the evil quadrant where the muggers and slum people spend there time. The western quadrant is the residents quarters where people can sleep plus the wealthy have homes there as well. Southern quadrant is where the gambling plus gaming goes on and meeting places exist. If u do anything wrong there u get shafted to whence you came and if the bad things are repeated then its banishment from city. So be hospitable, always understanding and dun lose your temper as you can find a bad outcome. Stealing gets u an instant banishment but its understood if u had need of being desperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *