Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Movie magic

  Movie magic - The movie magic is an idea based off a true story that is below an by a game which may seem fictional, as with this art you gain the affect of thoughts or feelings creating a movie and yet not appearing there in truth, albeit a film or a cad project. Special rules are the rules as you state them or as you think and the guidance by the rules that exist. Sometimes people won't see it as this but people may act out without concern and might get approval. Any who attempt to hurt you in it are only going think you were, but you are impermeable to damages. Any effect is possible but the spirit is the mind and the mind is the spirit so the actions aren't due to or by thought, but to feelings. Don't lead them out whomever they are of it, the movie, as they can take over an area if they aren't the right type. This method actually makes life to fit the scene. 

You can choose any role but play it well and the person won't come to you unless they want to. You can quit the movie anytime to do other things by feeling yourself come back as it will stop and continue after you return, but don't consider anything wrong and it won't be as it your actions that make it. Once you consider the effect and that some things were wrong then you might find yourself going back in. If mistakes are made then you may end up in the demon world, in which you ask the mirror beings to shift you home and they might for a price. give any one thing but your soul.

To do this correctly, try to find a energy within and focus it into a anchor, which is an idea or movie object at a distance of the scenic darkness which separates you and to allow free energy to you of destruction to crooks, as they are achieving bad results, or this also allows positive energy too, that keeps you from ever getting tired. What is next, is to set on it, the anchor a "no trace area or you" and to feel with the energy or chi and han, in you as you are to act out scenes. Act out the event to occur and the idea and then its very easy after that. The scenic act is easier by every one second of action by ten percent improvement and the scene is a constant after fifty percent stability. The scenario is set to do as needed by scripts like books, screen writes or videos and movies and other by anime and games, with the idea to feel the motion happening to you. Then the images will come in moments, as it happens or is felt to have occurred by other sight.

The right actions will happen automatically, with some regard to authority or the actions of your character that happen without you having anything to do but watch, and every now and then you will notice strange things that are hard to believe. Note the fact of you seeing the movie as if privately, with your friends or people who would be politely interested but they might not see what you see. So what you need to do is think of your audience or your friends first and then try to do things. This will act like a sending of a transcender of thoughts to those who want to see. It might lead to more interesting idea with less mistrust after. Be a supporting referee or action worker by advice. After you begin you will need to know during the process if you got the active part and if it is so then you might disappear into the movie.

Like a friend named. Allen who did watch a film in 1980 and disappeared to a jungle movie, only afterwards was it noted in Tuesday, October the 11th 1989 that Allen reappeared, disheveled and unable to accept humans or people easily as his explanation was on his expiration day in 1993.

"I was worried on the movie at first and I was feeling strangely enough after I felt a pause between film frames to step out of my body to reappear and walk in on the scene that looked real enough to be real and made me scared. I ran to the forest area that was clear to try an communicate with them, the area people. At first hand account I could almost understand them and then ran as I got a little worried they might attack." He paused and the idea was to wait, but he continued after a minute of coughing.

"I found life like a new adventure as with Vietnam and no support troops but I most definitely knew then that I was the attraction to be seen. So I was hampered at the beginning and everything I did I got hurt by and yet I found my hand was bloody, I looked at the bloody hand and walked on to live on the land. I found medicine and then I was like almost blacked out with absolute certainty that I never was to live to see my world alone again. I never lost hope and was in luck as I found a place to stay for shelter. Somehow I don't remember that I did much afterward but..", He pauses to cough, "I have very little that I want to remember after that as I went into moments of black spells to wake up months to years later."

"Then one day I saw a gate none saw else and walked through, but I saw a game afterwards I was playing it out and it was call jumangi, I had memory of carrying it somehow after finding the game right near the gate as if it was placed there that looked like a archway of light. I..", hacking cough, " was startled to near death as I had been in the movie but was there. Right in front of the game, a caretaker of people, to this dying day I wonder how I was still alive and how I returned as I felt not a dying moment. So I stayed here...where you found me and I am.." ..cough cough and then he wheezes to continue the talk "..with colic and yet I self-diagnosed myself and refuse to pay a doctor anything.

I am a wanderer in a strange land and.." cough cough "..don't know whether I should go on but I am gone after this, so farewell." With a wave he steps away and goes somewhere else. So this is the worst case scenario that ever could occur except for never returning. If you find yourself trapped, think of what you desired and feel it uplifted with desire to return and wish to return, feel yourself return, and then walk back or forward a step to return home. From this report I can tell you to believe you are there and you will be from the belief of entertainment alone. For more information go to the time shifting and dimensional traveling documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *