Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Airjuu

  Airjuu is Scientific magic an is using an acronym spoken and a hand action meaning "Actions equate into words unless intentioned otherwise" done by speaking to someone or air to get a vibration of the area from the voice as it speaks the words, in other words a resonance field for a default. Making a reaction by the third law of newton: action/reaction and forming harmonic chaos along with a result. Where Disjunction E or Disharmony is to yield a dissonance and disrupt the natural energy flow in an area with a strange dissolution effect to most things not including humans. 

In resonance and dissonance, E = energy = mass = space = time, and the sign for it is concentrated energy or a ¢. I believe that when chi(female) or han(male) life force, gotten from "the sword of truth" novels by Terry Goodkind, as a innate energy ability is used by focus of or requiring the energy projected forth, the effect is amplified at most 100%. into manifesting in some manner, and after several trials. except for the artist or martial artist will occur an almost instant result called a art mastery moment or a predestined moment.

So magic will use vibrations as a base of energy or a material to focus the harmonics and occur a change from vibrations. Unlimited and concentrated with an idea like a spoken command, and considered aetherical harmony or natural energy. Interference of some sort is actually what this is achieving and causing a pole of the 2 natures of a magnet. The positive resonance is sometimes accounting for spirit in spirit focus by Sq.rt(¢ or distance moved)=N of force and the negative pole allows for magic with interference by dissonance measured with use of | with ¢ as focus of seconds in activity and the E=¢ so E^2=N of force. Allows this, the focus, to be useful as measured focus of force in how much it can allow for an idea to manifest in Newtons of force. A focus of dark energy as an idea of power as supportive nothing made up of dark matter and consists of spirit energy. Allows spirit force or a focus of absence and coolness.

To use these formulas your capable to make a measure of how much is needed as of force to achieve the result. The amount of energy is focused inward for spirit and outward for magic. The physical actions are equated to a positive charge as well by psionics being of the mind and the mind guiding the body or physical through physical reactions. The force of magic(-) or psionics(+) ae a negative influence of pulled radiation, along a path of manipulation to create allure and a positive influence with a pushing things along to make a reasonable event by exchange. Is to effect the motion of two or more idea with your visualization directing the feeling and gut reaction of feeling or other source along with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *