Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Weed

  This document is presented by Skyhawk and taken from here. For the full document including pics look at where its taken from.

Weed


   Weed is the drug that people smoke to make themselves feel better, without addiction. When you consider weed, you can consider magic effects are easier as well. As its also called pot, gateway drug, nonaddictive mind drug and its potency is dependent on the weed grade, I am smoking with weed not cigs and that's why I am not addicted. So it is true, people don't get addicted to weed, yet I do know that people don't drive while under the weeds effects. No one should drive effected by weed. I think weed is the safest drug. It doesn't leave a headache in the morning. 

  I happen to know why people quit weed. It takes a while, but people do get tired of it, only, if you over use it. I know a technique that enhances the mind while taking a drug of choice that you can use with weed, too. Focus your mind and send it out on the waves of pleasure. See what you normally would never be able to do or see. Percieve in your mind the picture and have a dreamquest in a dream quality. Find the object of your desire with it via the dreamquest. This could be done on payotte for initiation. Then observe someone else that you always wanted to see or spy on.

   This one process removes the deadly effect of cocaine. Their is no addiction afterward either. By the way, I tried it only once though. My mind was so free I almost didn't want to return. The trick, is to focus with your mind, the deadly effects of it away from your body by shitting or thinking it out of the body through sheer focus, while seeing what you want. Nicotine is also possible to do this with, albeit more difficult as well. ICE, Liquidized crystal, and Crystal meth is very deadly and can kill the unsuspecting. I used it with the trick and had to make myself immune to its effects kicking and screaming. All that is needed is 1 small quantity to get addicted.

   If your going to try anything other than weed, Addiction can become bad with them. You can become better in memory with weed if you meditate while in its effects. The thoughts "better memory, picture perfect" Are all thats needed to improve memory. You can do magic easier on weed, as weed makes it easier. I smoke one joint in the morning smoke one joint at night. Thats all the drug techniques I know, but this should be enough.

  How one gets ahold of the drugs is from a drug dealer. How much it costs depends on how much and what type. Say it was 1 ounce weed, it would depend on what type. What type of weed are there is good quality, bad quality, crypto, hash, cuban, caribbean gold, and theres alot more type of weed than the ones listed, hundreds in fact ae white widow, ak47, northern lights, big bud, Those are all pretty popular ones. All of which have similiar but different potencies and effects. Good quality like here, maybe 15 to 25 $, just for an ounce. How long does pot last? It depends, it goes away faster if you eat. Smoke 1 to 3 daily as you can smoke safely. Maybe 30 joints make an ounce. 1 to 3 hours effect per good weed joint for the weed effects. I don't do bad stuff as it tastes bad, gives you bad high, makes you cough and thats no fun. Also, some people claim to have a "religious experience" on weed. 

   Check out google.com for more information on growing the weed to watts and voltage with the search of 'growing weed', it can tell you everything from the yield down to the amount of watts needed to grow it, the pruning, the size and anything else from that website. Due note, there is no promises to anything on the site. Best to learn by experience. I'd go and check out google as they've got everything.

   Next, is smoking the weed. To make a water bong that you can smoke the weed is simple. As the simplest way that won't take an hour of explanation is to poke a hole in the side of a plastic bottle. Put a straw or metal pipe in that hole. Put a joint/blunt/whatever else into that straw or pipe. Put water into the bottle, enough that it doesn't try to come out of the hole but enough that it submerges the end of the straw. And light the joint/blunt/whatever and inhale through the normal opening of the water bottle. That's just about all you need to know about making your own. But, you can smoke it in a normal smokepipe as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *