Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Trap magic

 
Trap magick is a concept from the game Tecmo's Deception and given an 'official' name by myself. In it, the player has been betrayed by their brother and murdered; thus they make a covenant with Satan in order to gain power. One of these powers--magick--is used to defend the mansion they now control. Trap magick is set and, when the target comes into its range, is activated. Trap magick can manifest itself as stones which fall down to flatten a foe, piercing spikes which jut from the ground, magickally capturing cranes, cages of confinement, powerful blades that appear to swoop down and cut an opponent in two, or anything else you could imagine. As the name implies, this sort of magick is used to 'trap' a person; be it a trap to kill them, or a trap to contain them.
Rules of Trap Magick

 The biggest 'rule' of trap magick is that it is not about energy. Nearly all of the traps are physical weapons/cages/etc. and not generic kamehameha or spirit gun. You can cause explosions, or make enchanted cages which include an electrical barrier, but really the material of the trap is the key to it. If necessary, illusions can be used to lure the target into your trap's radius. Very powerful trap magick; takes a lot of power to work. To use trap magick continuously without burning yourself out from all the power you channel, you need to sacrifice a soul that was killed in a malice (or out of anger). You can trap a soul with trap magick, even without sacrificing a soul that was killed out of anger. 
Magic circle trap

The magic circle trap is to use bait laced with a drop of blood inside a magic circle drawn to have a meaning. The Bread, milk, and honey, and a magic circle trap is a good example.
Its to use a magic circle trap with the milk, bread and honey in the middle of it, the bread has a little of your blood as it might work except use chocolate if you have doubts and honey on bread with a little of your blood.

For the magic circle draw a line in a circle and give it symbolism by thinking of a word or drawing one in. Put the bread and honey in the center and put a drop of blood on the bread or chocolate if you used no bread and honey. When the faery eats the bread or the chocolate, the energy in the blood sparks the circle to life and trappes the faery in the circle. That is it though, except one could use a meaning as the metaphor to cause the draw once thought upon or stated out loud. The release is the usage of the metaphor or the disbelief in the metaphor. They might think 'I will get the idea of it anyway.'
Editors note

There is a way to link the magic to a constant source that doesn't end. Imagine the trap and imagine the source, then imagine a line drawn between the two in your mind to connect the two. The trap is fully powered and by the effect of a link, thats also linkable to a switch. Just imagine a link from the source to the switch and from the switch to the trap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *