Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Genetical magic manipulation

  The method for magical genetics is to make a focus on the idea of a scene. This scene is of you or said person who is a target. Said target changes to the effect of gaining an ability or changing form in some manner. Just focus your energy from a source that you can trust. Now imagine said target as said target is and change said target into what form you chose or using the ability as you know it. Said target should change or gain an ability to the effect of your chosen energy source. In effect, the source will make said target enabled for the ability or change form you chose. When the practitioner first tries this, it won't always work. Always remember, practice, practice, practice.    However, in genetics you don't have to be able to imagine it to get the result. All you need is the power of words. So blind or not, it should work. State what results you intend otherwise, you can listen to subliminals. If blind and you can't imagine the result, then state out loud what you need and intend it to work. The subconscious will create the change.

  The example I can use is to change a fat woman or man into a thinner form of themselves. I do this by imagining what I know my instinct tells me what the form is that would suit said target better. I then imagine the form they are in and slowly morph them in my mind into the form my gut instinct tells that they would be suited to better have. Then say while focusing my mind through aether, through a wand and/or through an amulet "I wish this to be done!" or "May it be!" To shapechange the form of a human being into a dragon form try this technique. Imagine said victim and slowly change the human's form into what you think of a dragon's form. The normal dragon's form is seventy feet from head to tail and wing to wing is sixty feet. To bring a human into true dragon form or into what I call energy form. Just use your instincts and transform said victim into a energy that is neutral just like human skin. This is a form that will allow them to change into any other form. So, tell them mentally instead of verbally because people tend not to want to understand when this procedure is done. When it is done, it renders said victim immortal and regenerative. 

  Due note: some ability take longer to form than most. The shapechanging ability takes one month to make happen in yourself or someone else. This is tricky as it takes the imagination of words to unlock the ability. It is like this: imagine said person with the words shapechanging activation underneath said target. Now change the word activation into the word activated. You should feel a shift of air pressure and it will be done. Then say while focusing your mind through aether, through a wand and/or through an amulet "I wish this to be done!" To give someone the regeneration or immortality, imagine it with said target with the words immortality activated or regeneration activated underneath said target's mental picture and you should feel the air shift. The effect would have been achieved. With regeneration or immortality, the effects are instant and undetected when active except for a slight energy shield around said target. Then say while focusing your mind through aether, this is done through holding a wand and/or an amulet "I wish this to be done!" To activate the genetic structure of said target, make some sort of link and make a change by focusing the link to change with your imagination. Imagine the words "reverse AIDS activated". 

  Then say while focusing your mind through aether your result you think about. Again, this is done through holding a wand and/or an amulet "I wish this to be done!" This makes a person immune to disease, drugs, some spells and enables abilities. These abilities make things easy as the abilities are: telekinesis, telepathy, mind reading, mental force projection and the apport ability. The thing with reverse aids is that it is metaphysical in nature and will only transfer to those with the ability to think. A genetic way to lose weight as a way to lose weight. As before you go to sleep you modify your genes using the idea above, since there's 3. One that causes a lot of fatness, one that causes some fatness and one that causes hardly any fatness, you modify it to the last one through your whole body and metabody to be on waking as to that gene. The process happens through the night and when you wake the body can't produce a lot of fat cells more than a normal person so you stay thin. This is done by a "I will modify my genes to be the third type of fat gene!" Said three times and after a "So mote it be."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *