Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fairymist

 

   Calling the Fairymist is simple as imagining the target and saying to yourself "I call the fairymists of time to shift my target that I have in mind to where I want it!" Now imagine the place you want the target. Another way of doing it is to use it as a transport medium. To do this focus on the thought of "transport me to where I want to be, Fairymist of time". Now visualize the thought of said place you want to be in. Visualize yourself in said place as in suddenly appearing there.

  This is the simplest thing, to call the Fairymist and tell it what you'd want. One such example is to say to yourself these words "I call the Fairymist to defend myself and those things I find important!"This is more simple "I call to the Fairymist of time to me access to the place of my desire!" Now imagine said place where you wanna go and a portal will open. Walk into it either with the body or the mind. Walking into it with the mind will eventually drag your body there, by causing it to do the right things and you appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *