Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, February 8, 2016

thought uses III

This was seen as a bit of footage, when I watched a speech with a magical tv.

Yes I know it was important you know, that was to show you that manipulating the conscious is possible. So this is what you can think to the use, by the uses that you know by the spirit. As you think to work with another then you think, as your energy is focused then you are in the others world as you think you are.

As you think to be with the other by feel, then your aware to what you want to know as the subconscious follows your suggestion, an I know would jump for joy if you think to create an then something as you will is created. The rest doesn't matter, as if then you're aware by now your worlds destroyed by people with decay and obesity.

Think an if your aware then your awake to the world around you. That's enough as you think not to be with the other, that's enough as you know things your aware of things. Don't always leave the rest off, then you are aware so thought is the point. Know that you aren't in the others world, as your with the natural or normally viewed world. So you're aware now what is there, thank you.

That I know I didn't just come up with the ideal, don't just think just do things that I think are right. That is where this is in memory that I am, I know don't just do what I consider. I don't just do what I am remember, just so you do or think. So I am aware to what I think. This is all I remember to do or ever become and so they the dumbo squid swallow their prey whole.

So I think so do as you know that I do, if a good ideal then use it. So think then your aware. So if I know than I do as I know I am done. So if given a hint, go do things for yourself as I give the sequence or wait things out. That is all that's needed. So as you think the animal spirit generates the element, then you can create things as you wish or then can focus with thought.

This is how the tsioku feels. So when you think your in the natural world the subconscious shifts your perception, unless you think about it then you are in our own world again. So it is possible then to make the whole world normal again, then you are seeing the normal world again as you think a point in use. that is with a mstical trip to angel falls. So think then enjoy what you have, as that doesn't in the end last. So enjoy yourselves.

So its the energy of the aura that separates out elements, that forms what is there that you think is there. So think then as your aware to create things that you want except criminals of course. So for now I am gone, as I think I am gone to the natural world that creates what you want, that exists normally to check this theory out.

So as you are ordering or thought, if you think a thought then they or yourself end up doing things. This use is there, as you act the point. Think not to act to stop. So if you could use symbolism as effect, that's symbolic to what is there then think to use what comes best.

So I think I am with ideal Think again as the ideal won't always work. So in order to do things in the effect to animate things where things have a conscious, so you have to guess the conscious name or you have to pronounce his or her name and think about things. Think in the point, then you do things for yourself by feel.

See that is the response I expect yet people have dreams. So think as this is where you are able to define or sometimes defy your own rules. So think as you are aware, this is all there is to this. Freedom is for all that think their free. That is their way to do things to or for themselves. This is in the end the end of my speech. So believe or feel an they're use and then leave or think to escape as you can.

Then you think to go where you go. That's their option as to be born on the same planet that's doomed and crumbling away is a mistake. So enjoin others or enjoy yourself by feel in feel as you think, then are to be of service by request or sometimes think to work with others where sometimes you get paid.

You are free to go piss in the toilet, as you are aware to do this. If you think to leave, where will you go? That is up to you to decide. So I think in this time its time in use to go. So I used to be that person, I understand that problem so think as you are aware and think to go do things.

So if you want to go back, think of the world as you remember things then energy surges. The creator is the energy conscious that is the planet. So what you think is use in thinking. Then you are restored by the creator to where you want to be. So think then you are where you want to be in seeming ideal. This is the end of this speech you are dismissed. So ciou for now.

Healing

 I do feel the cause, and I direct the Healing. Then the supposed subconscious does the healing that the spirit directs. Some see this as a release or some ideal to do. I find this is an emotional sensation, since when I feel good about this where that is done is the key to fair or faster regeneration. That I cleared their ringing in the Ears or other things are cleared up. Seen is as I think and I see and feel their tears of joy, then feel the end as the end result can occur.

 So if there with ideal to some there are different approaches, then that you can get the response that you think or they can think isn't possible. This is where there is no attack necessary. So the more ease that you feel or the calmer you are the quicker regeneration occurs. So this is where their way is the point that's programmed by thinking the energy does things, as you think the dna repairs the body. So think then your aware or thinking, so with the way you think is the way you realize by feelings, sensations or area feel. That indicates what is there to know.

 So think the point then your aware, this is there by feel sometimes with the feel that the feeling is there by now. The feeling is tingling then the body heals by ideal, that you feel is there so think then as your able minded to do things as you feel this is right. Think as you want to then banish your demons. What they think is what they believe that directs the aura to shape the area or effect. Think and you are aware so you can be what you want. This is sometimes seen and so if they believe, this is possible then they heal if they think they heal.

 As then when their Glazy or Far Away look in their eyes, so think this turns into sparkles and sometimes tears with feel. So the least point is the understanding, that you haven't gotten worse. You are aware of yourself as you are yourself by awareness. This means you are aware to what you think, so your aware to your body condition sometimes by sight or feel.

 If you think then that the mirror does things. Then your aware to what is done, as all you need to do is look at a reflection. Then you know that the share is the conscious agreement. That is there between an object and yourself. You are set by asset that you receive, that you think then as you are aware by feel to what you did. Yo are non malicious to the point, that someone else makes thinking by ideal what you want. This is used to heal by feel with focus that the body internalizes or the creator creates, as you so need the point or ideal then you receive the right care or ideal situation.

 That is if you can get the area healing or effect to work by feel. So think if you are aware that impossibilities are possible. Then they who are effected are aware by the feel. If the need to feed yourself is as then there then think, so feeling is not always there as you think to stop. Then the need to overfeed or feed yourself, this stops by the feel as you think to feed yourself you stop feeding. Thus this counts as a point, as a secondary healing to create peace of mind or heal by feel. As though a second wind that was there for your feel, that you think then are aware of by ideal.

 Otherwise the point is alternative healing. If you think to the person then think the aura corrects by their work with chakra points. This causes them to cure themselves by the subconscious for you create as you go, this is the order for today so think the ideal to create by the aura energy. That surges energy if you want to cure the sickness by using the feel of electricity or aura energy.

 That is using inner energy otherwise this is where then you create by the feel. As their use is done by the feel. Your use is their energy, that is what they use to cure themselves by feel with. That if you feel or don't feel, this indicates sometimes that it works. Otherwise if the symptoms dissipated away or you don't get worse.

 Then you are aware that actually the symptoms will leave you. So your curation was done. So this is as you are with your wits or ideal points then you are aware to what occurred as you remember the point that your spirit reveals to you. Then you are aware that you are cured by feel. That is how you are aware. That your cured in the first place is amazing so think then feel as you focus to restore the functions that the body has that allows the body to act better than it has.

 Just as a remember point, that chakra energy is physioligically related to blood flow. So I think by imagining a bright white light emanating from you, as that is what stimulates the dendrites or nervous center then this can if it works cause you to heal quicker. As a fact that is able to cause faster energy travel, this is with the point that the nerves in the nerve spine act.

 That clears up the aura energy, that represents the chkra area energy. That directs the blood vessels as this is the brain that does this ideal. So I think in reality you are freeing up blood vessels this is energy you feel electrolytically. Also the spiritual feel is where you know things by the soul. This is connected to the passing of energy or senses, that you are aware or don't dare use if you are capable.

 Then you can accept the fact, this is as a point that you link hands or place them on the body near the area. That is a problem then think the energy passes to the point, that speeds up energy healing that the subtle energy body causes. Then the energy is directed by your mind to the touched area by nerves.

 That you receve your energy back. When the subtle energy body causes the brain to repair by the energy, that is directed energy consciousness or area energy feel. That you suddenly know is amazing, that your aware in the first place is interesting. So wow others with this information, if you want an ideal to do. That is all there is to this.

some things to do: due note some dreams are manifests of the third eye in use that are sometimes physical activity.

https://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulations/category/chemistry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bji5bjdieU
http://www.spellsofmagic.com/dreams.html

otherwise:

 So well; As this is with the faith, this release is use as you are well. As you get mentally ill or well, most people fear things that are in odd places. So think then the point as you think then state your ideal to direct any situation, then focus as you are aware to direct by direction. That is by will to away, that is to direct away anything you won't like from yourself. That is not like or yourself. a god has many names and is the powersource you can use, so anyway you use this is a dive or devine not always godlike. Whichever God name you worship, gets that aspect of that God's Domain.

 Each God is an aspect that allows for the point, now that is an effective domain result. You may attempt any effect with a domain that allows for ants, roaches, fleas or bed bugs. An this use is with needs so think by the ideal you do. Each extra domain is 5 more to the directed current point. This is in comparison to the Arcana skill and a point is where you die 20. The directed current is set by the amount of chaos done to the area. This is with their focused worshipper area. This is some area otherwise. So think the god cures your ills then you get some result as an end result.

 As if you think then see it my way or others viewpoint is there. Then is the point if thin or use is done, however you are aware is awareness to what you think. So if at the right time as you say or if you need, by a sweep of the hands then you think to remove pestillence or something not allowed. Then you remove them, as though a white light of the planet's radiance occurs. This is how this works as some almighty smite effect.

 Seen points; As then is the point. Where you wear something that you create separation of things unwated, that is energy with ideal to the things you wear then you are acting like yourself. So think then your aware to the point that you make. Others can make a point, then your aware by the fact they state. So this I think ends this chapter. By now your wondering what is next. This is where I learn more about people and their activity, with their habits then you know what is done. ciou for next time. This is the end of the ideal.

nasty letter

I think this was worth your time or effort to work with yet think as your aware this is a point thought can be miscontrued. So if you don't mind, think to go your own way. Then work with others thoughts as you wish. This I thought is intresting so think, as your aware this is a point you think then are aware or no longer doing things. So that is all there is to this, then if your aware.

Think as you are capable of use so you are aware, if you are no more then your alive in appearance or if your aware then you focus your cool. So I think this is with an apt time to create what I think is art by feel. So I think I know thinking that is the rest. So this I think is the point I think. Cio as I think this is the point for cious selnaria or see ya. Cious selenaria.

1 comment:

  1. Strange that my percussion instrum Ent disappeared from my Bird sanctuary. I will look into this.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *