Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Spellbook interests

Spellbook interest

soo now no; You know what's right just as this is your right as you think, where your good deeds make miracles happen.

Then; Thinking this I work or wait, then I am aware by area feel. Then I think thought is theory. So this is theory by feel I create with some end result. This is created by thinking a point then I thought to create something, so I figured out I could work with others. As I see then the reason is used by now is thought. So this thought I have, see by now as I am aware I will go along my own path to create as I think is needed.

I think to create the ideal for better points with life. There is some point to do. So I think this is there as a point that I remember things or not by feel, so I am not too despised by what I do. Think to work with me next time then, I think to work better with you is the lesson. The reason is to work by feel or create with a point though thinking is with some ideal. I wrote all I could, so I think I will do things normally till the day I die.

Think; Think a point then you might get it. This is to think with a point, then you are aware to what you consider useful or can exist by will the ideal to work with things.

Thought; Thought is what you want, as intent that is sometimes intensity or feel. Just that and nothing more.

Theory; This is a point to where you will go movie going, acting by the feel very quickly or not.

As = Asphalt that you use, then is the point you think by feel. Otherwise the water god from the water realm,near the right people appears sometimes as you or others. That is what you think by actions, that you do creates by what you do. Think then your aware or is not bothering anyone.

Or = Otherwise; The earth god in the earth realm otherwise the earth. This is or nor as you wish, so this is able to use ideal or not used by points you think. This is able to cause you activity, that is different from your own. So this is stupidity just do what you want or sometimes, what you want is not always what you think is best or not.

An = The fire goddess; The fire goddess is the ideal where you are aware by awareness to work, she is the fire goddess of the fire realm as you wish or think to work she can arrange things.

Is = Is or then; The air god of the air realm, made with air particles by focus energy. You can go with your ideal that is appropriate, then you are aware to what you have by now. That is the end point. What you think you create or what is is study where then is not.

Ash = Aspalt is the bed but you are aware to go, what you want is given so you go to where you think. Unless you don't want to trade then I go away.

Ap; Thinking; Think then this is true, think not then this is false. This then is the point you make. Where you can go with your ip ap, that is stuff or ideal you have.

Ip; Iph is the area creator, where aph is the use with the stopping point. This uses the Ip address to work with others ideal. Think then you succeed. This is where you don't have to act so you suceed.

Aph; Think as you want you won't always get what you wish, unless you want to create with love.

Euph; Think as you want, euphanisms are what you seek as you seek the desire to work you do.

Euphrates; So course is correspondance where my sol is the soul travelor, where you thought then as you think you form what you want. Then you return if you want to see what you made or learned. This is the way of the addama family soul travel, that exists what you wish then you are are back to where you are going by feel at then. Where you focus then create, the soul can travel anwhere just think the soul to exist somewhere.

So; This is soul that used to be you that are doing things for you, when you think not to do things so they get results where you can get other results.

Auphrates; Then as you think you can use or feel to create, as then you think the means are as the desire. What is is then by the point, this is where you think to work with others. The spell sets up the ideal. You live it.

Pungeot; So what you have is what you use. Think then to work, as you create with what you want. By feel you can create with what is there. This negates the negative, then works with what is there. This is what I remember when I was 12 then as I was aware I created things for fun or personal use. So I think to uncreate those things, the creator causes them to cease to exist.

So I had to die either by starvation or hanging where I was, as there was no area feel with no lives felt living with the area I was in this was. True now its this. Thinking this is there the creator creates things there, but there is no water or life supportive to living livestock.

So this means no planets are existing in the universe that are supporting other life. That means I live as another person or don't get reborn. So this is where I will use my soul or soil, as the ideal then is use is to use the point to go or come as I think. So I ought to know then what or whom is there, before I go so I know what is there I will sense by feel things that I know is available. Now I will leave things alone or go study somewhere else.

Still thought

Still thinking to create things, I create so I don't go too far. So I warm my hands a bit then I think to create, as I wear gloves for an invisible inprint that is no longer detected psychically. As this sometimes is where I am wrong there is no heat trace is some area signature that is no longer detected.

These are the ways I lived till or not I was aware that was after my death. I was alive till I one day got in a fight with knives. So this ends my records of the person named ip the wild james hitchcock or other names. This I think is the point I consider, not worth the time or grace to go to see.

So I think this is thought if I am aware to what is there, then I can work with the ideal. Then you are aware I was him, as well with some modifications that I devised by now that is the point. So I think this is the area then that is the point you see, so think to seem here if you want to die.

As they think of the ideal that is expressed then they are likely to create the ideal, if their subconscious figures out what to create. Then I don't intrude so think, as you speak and their intent is to kill for intruding upon them. They will create some ideal against you or work against you if you appear. They won't affect you if you don't want to be effected.

Then as I was punctured and the blood leaked out I was dead for real. So I remember those days that life lived, till the life that I was was killed off. So this is in remembrance, that I was aware that life was worth living. Now if I remembered more I would put the information.

Then I remember what I think is appropriate till more rememberance is there of other things. Then I am aware to the point then I was alive or then I was dead, this is the point I ended my own life by hanging. See as I hanged there I was alive somewhere else, so I continued to live where I thought to seem alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *