Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, February 15, 2016

Poseidon no stone

Poseidon power stone

The poseidon power source is a stone that exists as a power source for magic, where you can create a poseidon power stone by focusing. Choose your stone carefully, as you could rupture the stone or cause the stone to break. Then thinking to the stone that you think to use, as a point to create or renew by focus or thinking.

So think to the stone, then you can create nearly anything by feel. As this is a poseidon power stone, this could be a gemstone of any sort. Quartz can be used for anything. Other gemstone are sometimes by natural properties, that is where you enhance the effect you think as a thought make with the stone.

I don't consider the crystal itself I consider the person, you think to create what you wish by statement. Then you are aware to what they do. Think you are immortal then drink water, with energy thought to the water then you are immortal.

Otherwise hold an item then use it as a focus device, as though a gem then you think what you want. Think to create what you think by life, when you need the ideal or item to work. Then you can create as you thought by the feel or area creation that art creates, where you think to see then you create or know things by the feel. Then you create by what is done.

That is the original method that I had thought to work with. The new method is think to create things then work with the ideal as you create things you are aware. So you think of the originator point then you create by the creator, so this is with the feel that is thought to energy consciousness. Thought to create by the soul is with the creator creating sometimes for you.

So if you are aware to create, then your aware to what you think or had thought by the feel with no more feeling. So this is what will happen by this, You think to create then nothing happens then when you think to create as though the creator your thought is what or when you want something then the ideal appears where you can find it.

So soul is this where this is the point or life ideal, as though a dream you thought that I think to work with by feel. If the item or ideal is Sen the idol then you focus energy through the item, where the molecules create as then you decide to create again. Otherwise if you think or work by feel, see then as you think your aware. So I think this is thinking that you create by feel with need or desire, as the result fulfilled is some rest or relaxing or take a bath.

So I think then I know by now what is there where things are they are, so you are aware to avoid or work for the government. Otherwise you can find a job to create better results, so I think this is my end by now for this life. Where I find a job or work by myself, then I am aware to what I can create by feel as though Del. As possibilities are possible result, then these are the ideal by spirituality. So I hope to find something that is possible. That I can follow.

The end that I see is I think the point or ideal I won't end here, so I think then am aware to what I consider is important. If I don't I might stop moving where I sit or lay then I won't continue this, as I am not able to go along for I am too weary to continue.

2 comments:

  1. If quartz was used the fire would have been prevented, but no ridicule only in its place. Perhaps heir Dick Van Dick to sweep his suit. This isn't funny, just a true observation.

    If the Spell decodes drink my Circlteen, IMA kill that mother fucker again. Word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Power stone is ideal, thanks for that. I will hold my Quartz up for clarification feel.

      Delete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *