Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

therapy

Nothing; I think this is nothing. So I won't form a fat baby, not if I think this correct. I think this the point or path, I chose to create with or by feel I am done. What I think is interesting as a point is ideal I think touching an object will work. I am aware now I know this that I think this is a point or reality, that changes things to what is there presented to the fact of exchange or purchase.

 So I think this where you are aware to the fact indeed that is what you do. This is a point you think to work with, then your aware of what you do. As this is so our will is your ability, an their ability is energy of use where your the energy their the use.

 As this is transcendant this makes the sigils work of order, so with chaos you think then the third eye creates. Otherwise there's no result no feel as they are there, others that are where they are not there. Means you could get away with anything.

 As it is in beaten if a disease or you wanted the ideal. Think as you speak, then your message is there. That is the way to work with people, that is where you do things or go to to create the point. Whatever you do, you create where you are that is by suggestion where you don't share the problems. So think then your aware by what you do.

 Fact fuel; think the fact is food then you got it right, as a point is a thought you are aware to what you think to create. then if the fact is right by ideal think or create by feel, that the person finds their own way to do things. So order is in chaos and chaos is in order then you know what you think.

 This is so I think by now you know things, that are well by the few. So think to use wellness to create better for the feel. That is the way of order in the few examples, that I know to use as they were with thoughts to revert.

 This is fact by fuel that you think is the way to live, but works by the ideal you know put to use. This is the way with machines but know one day machines can fail, when that happens chaos occurs so beware that time. Prepare for the event then you know what to do, so I think that is all coming up.

 Think to create a good fate for a future, that is bright or happy for you as a point is trade. Otherwise do what you want. So fuel the fire or work the belfreys, that's what the old folk say. This is why I thought to become a transcendent, that works with others and thought is what occurs.

-krypos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *